Micah Richards

Demitri_C

53 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Devastated to come in here and realise it's partially my fault for getting this thread bumped by mentioning him in the McCormack thread. 

Please accept my apologies. 

Accepted let's all shut up on this thread.

Micah Richards is off!

That's right, Micah Richards is off football, and rates quilt making, doing the lambada, playing candy crush, and sipping pina coladas as much better ways to spend his time, rather than what he is paid a lot to do poorly.

:ph34r::trollface:

13 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I want to see him play alongside Terry, just to truly appreciate the gulf between the two players.

Wishing there was literally a gulf between the two.

On 30/07/2017 at 10:16, a m ole said:

I want to see him play alongside Terry, just to truly appreciate the gulf between the two players.

Terry may be a great leader on the pitch but I doubt even he could organise that headless chicken.

• 5 weeks later...

On 29/07/2017 at 13:58, AJ said:

Anybody who bumps this thread unnecessarily gets put in the stocks, and spanked with a wet hamster by a very large man in a pink tutu until their butts are raw.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Anybody who bumps this thread unnecessarily gets put in the stocks, and spanked with a wet hamster by a very large man in a pink tutu until their butts are raw

I see

tumblr_orkh91OqnT1s9a9yjo1_400.gif

Edited by 8pints

Let's just realise that we're never going to be rid of him (until his contract is up - what a truly disastrous signing and massive, ongoing, waste of money), it would take some kind of miracle for him to either leave or somehow become a useful squad member. No point holding onto hope...

Maybe some dedicated coaching with Terry could somehow improve him and make him realise how to defend... or not...

Â