Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Surprised Hawwy Wedknapp hasn't tried to get him, despite the rivalry. Or Samba for that matter. 

Does Micah actually think he has a place here. I genuinely can't tell as he was brave enough to be one of the few British players to move abroad and give it a go. I think we've sucked the life out of him and likewise he's sucked a lot out of the club. 

When I hear him talk, he seems like an alright guy and not a complete moron. 

I don't blame him for staying in big money but he's set for life already, why not move and just enjoy playing weekly again. 

Villa paying half his current deal whilst another club takes on the rest wouldn't leave him out of pocket and he can enjoy the prospect and buzz of playing again. 

I don't have hate for him like many on here. I don't think he's a great player anymore but when he does play, I don't think that he's not trying. Like someone mentioned, he probably tries too much to influence when there's no need. If he played and just half-hearted everything then I'd get it but I've never got that vibe from him and therefore can't quite get on board with the nastier comments. 

Don't read that as me wanting him to stay. 

7 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Surprised Hawwy Wedknapp hasn't tried to get him, despite the rivalry. Or Samba for that matter. 

Does Micah actually think he has a place here. I genuinely can't tell as he was brave enough to be one of the few British players to move abroad and give it a go. I think we've sucked the life out of him and likewise he's sucked a lot out of the club. 

When I hear him talk, he seems like an alright guy and not a complete moron. 

I don't blame him for staying in big money but he's set for life already, why not move and just enjoy playing weekly again. 

Villa paying half his current deal whilst another club takes on the rest wouldn't leave him out of pocket and he can enjoy the prospect and buzz of playing again. 

I don't have hate for him like many on here. I don't think he's a great player anymore but when he does play, I don't think that he's not trying. Like someone mentioned, he probably tries too much to influence when there's no need. If he played and just half-hearted everything then I'd get it but I've never got that vibe from him and therefore can't quite get on board with the nastier comments. 

Don't read that as me wanting him to stay. 

I don't think there would be many takers even at paying 10% of his current salary tbh.

Â