Micah Richards

Demitri_C

I can see bruce playing him at rb. i have to be honest i thought he was good at rb against luton, then when he had to move at cb when we picked up an injury he was diabolical

Edited by Demitri_C

On 8/12/2016 at 15:03, terrytini said:

Dreadful player, even worse attitude, shown it over, and over, and over again. Along with Agbonlahor an indescribably bad influence on other players, mood, and everything else.

Still utterly baffled at how three top coaches have watched him for what, 5 weeks, and he ended up Captain.  Just can't understand it.

Terry, probably one of the reasons why they are not in jobs....turning a blind eye or ignoring things that require attention ,can affect team spirit....troops respond to leaders and doers.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I can see bruce playing him at rb. i have to be honest i thought he was good at rb against luton, then when he had to move at cb when we picked up an injury he was diabolical

Good at right back against Luton!  Say's it all really!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

Terry, probably one of the reasons why they are not in jobs....turning a blind eye or ignoring things that require attention ,can affect team spirit....troops respond to leaders and doers.

I don't think he was that bad as a leader (nothing to do with performance). There was talks during this summer on here, that the reason we didn't sell was because he was a good voice in the dressing room. Who else last season was going to be captain?

Edited by mikeyp102

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

he was brutal after about 15 minutes, summed up by his foul throw which he should have been fined for

7 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Back Bruce to make the right call - knows more about the game than all of us.

it doesnt mean he is right though

Brendan Rodgers knows a lot about the game and people said he was mad bringing in Balotelli and that was proven right

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Brendan Rodgers knows a lot about the game and people said he was mad bringing in Balotelli and that was proven right

Of course, can/will make some mistakes, but trust him to get more out of the squad.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Either way, he is a unit! Strong and very athletic, there must be a way to get something out of him!

Poor attitude...his comments on Delph set the tone and then that interview blaming Garde and the foreign signings.

I think one of our best players this season has been Bacuna....took so much stick last season but in fairness has knuckled down and I think played pretty well in most of the games.

So would rather he continues at RB unless Bruce plans to use him in midfield to give us better balance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Different kettle, though. Rodgers has played at really low level football and managed for 8 years or so. Bruce has amassed over 700 professional games (in defence, no less) and has been managing for almost 20 years.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Definition of a garbage player, can't defend, can't attack and can't even take a throw in, this experiment is going to end in tears.

He really is awful. I shudder to think we paid good money for him

Â