PauloBarnesi

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I would be worried if I were a fan at the news that he's trying to get rid of Hernandez though. Moyes has never been a very good judge of strikers IMO. 

I wouldn't be, Hernandez is turd. He's just a poacher who barely scores and offers nothing if he doesn't get you a goal. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

I wouldn't be, Hernandez is turd. He's just a poacher who barely scores and offers nothing if he doesn't get you a goal. 

As opposed to all the other excellent strikers that they have at their disposal, and have such a good track record of signing?

I know I'm a bit late for the discussion about the olympic stadium, the costs and the deal, but gotta say that it's like that everywhere with the public/state managed projects. Public/state is horrible managing projects like that in everywhere, in here every publicly funded project I've ever heard/seen has gone over budget or schedule.

I think part of the reason is that contractors knows that they'll get "easy" money and state/city/etc has "blank checkbook" from the taxpayers, and sometimes its just the general "my friends company needs a contract, we'll throw them a bone".

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

As opposed to all the other excellent strikers that they have at their disposal, and have such a good track record of signing?

Sell Hernandez, bring in someone else, surely?

• Like 1

Some papers are trying to push a Carroll to Chelsea transfer story :blink:

What in the world would they need an immobile perma-crook with a drinking history and huge wages?

They did manage to turn Moses into a solid player, but Carroll...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

West Ham are investigating an allegation that a member of staff claimed it was club policy not to sign any more African players.

The Daily Mail claim to have been told that West Ham had put a hold on buying more African players because "when they are not in the team they cause mayhem".

"We take any allegations of discrimination extremely seriously," read a club statement.

"We are in the process of ascertaining the full facts behind this accusation."

The club added all employees are trained on equality, diversity and unconscious bias and it is "an inclusive, respectful and diverse football club".

West Ham have six first-team squad members of African descent - Cheikhou Kouyate, Pedro Obiang, Joao Mario, Angelo Ogbonna, Arthur Masuaku and Edimilson Fernandes.

Senegal striker Diafra Sakho left the club in the January transfer window to join Rennes, with Ghana international Andre Ayew heading to Swansea.

West Ham are 12th in the Premier League, but only four points above the relegation zone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42898043

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned.

What a delightful club!!!!! 

• Like 1

Anyone still hoping for a relegation miracle.....

Still go to play:

Liverpool (A)

Man. United (H)

Chelsea (A)

Arsenal (A)

Man. City (H)

Leicester (A)

from their final 12 games. That must be one of the toughest run ins from the teams down there.

Big problem for them is Lanzini and Aranutovic were both playing great and both are injured, not sure for how much longer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Anyone still hoping for a relegation miracle.....

Still go to play:

Liverpool (A)

Man. United (H)

Chelsea (A)

Arsenal (A)

Man. City (H)

Leicester (A)

from their final 12 games. That must be one of the toughest run ins from the teams down there.

Big problem for them is Lanzini and Aranutovic were both playing great and both are injured, not sure for how much longer. 

Plus the Africans will be causing mayhem as well :ph34r:

Â