PauloBarnesi

Good well timed article on them from earlier in the week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/west-ham-united-board-protest-march-meetings-hooligans-icf-action-group-a8244951.html

“All your left wing f***s you ain’t passing through our manor,” one posted on Facebook on Saturday. “The ICF won’t allow it don’t cross us.”

“No your not your left wing word removed your not passng [sic].”

“March if you want but if you march with WHUISA it ain’t happening we ain’t left wing I’ll not left Anifita pass so now ICF you stand with me or your against me your choice [sic].”

These are just vignettes of how ugly this situation has got. This is also who West Ham have been in dialogue with, in meetings that involved other fans’ organisations.

It is a situation that people who work in the Football Supporters’ Federation (FSF) have described as “one of the worst come across”, and “wild-west stuff” that raises some serious questions for the club.

• Like 1

Free stadium worth it? I remember gold and sulivan constantly trying to get Birmingham to host the commonwealth games and build a stadium they would then move into.

The security at there taxpayer funded stadium also gets match day security paid for by the taxpayer, if they citicise the security for allowing fans to get on the pitch or get close to the directors box they should be made to pay for all future stadium security and stewards needed

Edited by Jimzk5

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Joe Hart with another clanger I see, what an abysmal player.

Clueless pundits have still been talking up his chances for the World Cup this week. Laughable.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, andym said:

Clueless pundits have still been talking up his chances for the World Cup this week. Laughable.

Yep, it was all 'Hart gets a world cup boost' ahead of the game. Shocking keeper, probably the worst in the Premier League, shouldn't even be in the England squad. He is finished at the top level.

3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Good grief. Lazio fanboys. I really hope they go down, and stay down this time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

West Ham miss first half chances

West Ham concede second half goal

Fans run on pitch to protest

Mark Noble fights one of them

More fans run on

West Ham concede again 1 min later

Massive brawl in the stands

Chants of “sack the board” erupt

West Ham way.

Any videos around??

I will admit that I dislike West ham a lot, and always have so unsurprisingly, I'm finding it all quite amusing. 

Whats mots amusing is the timing, coming soon after moving to their big new stadium and attracting a 'new generation of fans'. 

Well that new generation of fans were taken out of the stadium by their parents for their own safety, cant imagine they'll be rushing back. 

Shithouse little club, reverted back to the only thing they're really famous for, hooliganism. 

• Like 4

I have a mate who has never been into football, saw his first game at West Ham a few months ago. Said he was surprised by the overt racism and general gutter behaviour of football fans.

I had to explain that this really was a club specific problem and that i’ve been going to football matches for 20 years without seeing anything like what he was describing to me.

• Like 2

I don't really get what the fans are mad about? I admit I haven't been following closely, but they're outside the bottom 3 (albeit only just), and while they haven't spent tons of money, is that really a surprise after moving into a new stadium? 

All that said, the fans looked like absolute mugs today and I actually felt a tiny bit of sympathy for Mark Noble, which is no small achievement. What point exactly was being made by grabbing a corner flag and trying to plant it in the centre circle?

• Like 4

Â