PauloBarnesi

9 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

So I guess Hart was a mediocre keeper who was playing for a very good team at City, so he wasn't getting much action? In terms of ability, he seems to have fallen off a cliff. 

It seems to happen to keepers. They establish themselves get a decent contract, money in the bank then the drive and focus just goes. Paul Robinson is one that jumps to mind. It's as though they think "Whats the point of keeping up this pressure on myself?"

Guzan used to be quite a decent shot stopper and seemed focussed. His save from Samba against QPR is one of the most athletic I've ever seen. Then his kid was born in the January and you could just see he wasn't as interested anymore. His priorities had shifted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

It seems I may have been wrong about Moyes, he has them organised at the back. Still would love them relegated.

Organised because the fixtures gave them a game that Hart couldnt play

The rest is history

David Moyes says he could manage any team in the world - and wants to prove it at West Ham.

Since the Scot was appointed Hammers boss last month, the team have moved out of the relegation zone and are unbeaten in their past three games.

Saturday's 3-0 defeat of Stoke followed a victory over champions Chelsea and a draw against Arsenal.

"I think I'm capable of doing the job at any club in the world so I'm sure I can do it at West Ham," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42405860

This is why nobody likes you, you pr**k.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

You'd forgive Livemore for going full on Cantona in that situation, credit to him that he didn't. Honestly do not know what would compel any fan to say that, especially after winning a game as well. 

Alcohol and/or marrying withing the family for generations?

2 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Well this is getting annoying, up to 11th :(

They always had a good squad if anyone could get them organised, and credit to Moyes, he seems to have done that. He's also got some out-of-nowhere performances out of Arnautovic and Masuaku, and relieved the pressure on Lanzini to create everything himself. 

I would be worried if I were a fan at the news that he's trying to get rid of Hernandez though. Moyes has never been a very good judge of strikers IMO. 

Â