PauloBarnesi

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Kind of makes me sick with envy seeing them having a night they'll remember for years to come in continental competition.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Kind of makes me sick with envy seeing them having a night they'll remember for years to come in continental competition.

It's been so long. And the last time we were in Europe we self sabotaged it! WTF!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I dont think we were far off. Jack had to stay (and stay fit). He did neither. The momentum we had, mixed with that inspiration surrounding Jack and Deano driving us I think could of taken us back to Europe with another window or 2. As always we have it taken away from us by Manchester.

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

It's been so long. And the last time we were in Europe we self sabotaged it! WTF!

Which time was that. When we threw a game to Moscow or when we threw a game the next 2 seasons to Rapid Vienna

On 15/04/2022 at 01:42, HanoiVillan said:

Think positive. They’ll most likely finish 7th or 8th in the league and Leipzig will win the EL, so no european games at all for WH next season.

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Which time was that. When we threw a game to Moscow 

It's not the Moscow game that still makes me angry, as much as the absolute stunned silence walking out of VP when Stoke shithoused a last minute equaliser to immediately make a mockery of it. Glenn **** Whelan.

• Like 3

On 14/04/2022 at 23:50, maqroll said:

It *really* annoys me that there's an English claret and blue team in a European semifinal and it's not us.

Same. I share those envious feelings too. Same with other Midland clubs succeeding too, especially Leicester's Prem win. But you have to give them some credit and see how far they have come in a short space of time. It is reasons to be optimistic about our own fortunes. Also I don't mind Moyes, it would be nice to see him win a trophy in his career.

Edited by Villa_Vids

• 2 weeks later...

What a shower of scumbags

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61268852

West Ham are investigating after German commentators were allegedly attacked by a Hammers fan during the 2-1 defeat by Eintracht Frankfurt.

German newspaper Bild reported

the commentators had their headsets ripped off and thrown on the floor at London Stadium on Thursday.

The incident happened after West Ham's Michail Antonio equalised in the first leg of the Europa League semi-final.

West Ham said they "will be working to identify the offender".

30 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

West Ham are investigating after German commentators were allegedly attacked by a Hammers fan during the 2-1 defeat by Eintracht Frankfurt.

the commentators had their headsets ripped off and thrown on the floor at London Stadium on Thursday.

The incident happened after West Ham's Michail Antonio equalised in the first leg of the Europa League semi-final.

I watched a documentary about them called Green Street.

Apparently they don't like 'Journos'.

39 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Really such an unpleasant, unlikeable club. Can’t stand Moyes or their owners either. That tax payer funded stadium has gone to their heads and fuelled their sense of entitlement. 

• Like 1

They don't know how to handle relative success, because they're a shit club having a good time for a bit.  They're the Birmingham City of London clubs really. 

I like Mark Noble though, seems like a decent guy and I really wish we'd stumped up the cash for Jarrow Bowen from Hull.  If you look through my post history, you'll see I was after him for ages before he went to West Ham.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

They don't know how to handle relative success, because they're a shit club having a good time for a bit.  They're the Birmingham City of London clubs really

I like Mark Noble though, seems like a decent guy and I really wish we'd stumped up the cash for Jarrow Bowen from Hull.  If you look through my post history, you'll see I was after him for ages before he went to West Ham.. 

I’d reserve that title for Millwall really but West Ham are cut from the same cloth. 

• Like 3

15 points from their last 14 games. Them and Leicester showing just how difficult it is to compete in Europe and the league when you don't have deep enough squad.

Worth it thou if you win and get into the CL 

6 hours ago, sne said:

15 points from their last 14 games. Them and Leicester showing just how difficult it is to compete in Europe and the league when you don't have deep enough squad.

Worth it thou if you win and get into the CL 

Have won just one game after a European game since the Europa knockout rounds started

No guess who that was against

• Like 2

Absolutely staggering that they’re only 12 points ahead of us and we’ve got 2 games in hand (granted, unlikely to be max points).

Fingers crossed for an absolute battering by Frankfurt to finalise their “great” season falling off a cliff. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Moyes needs the book throwing at him for his behaviour tonight, literally just belts the ball at a ballgirl for no reason at all. He's such a scumbag.

continuing his crusade on women in football. another scumbag

Â