Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Wenger still loves Rosicky too unfortunately.  Doesn't start much but gets him on whenever he can.

Yes my time to shine!

Wenger does love Rosicky, a lot. He thinks he is a great role model and a very good teacher. Fabregas for example has credited Rosicky to helping him become the player he is today because of Rosicky's help. Although all the praise doesn't mean playing time. Rosicky is still very good, but he can't play 3 times in 8 days like Arsenal often have to. He is typically fine to play each weekend, and he would when Arsenal had injuries, but a fully fit Arsenal sometimes means Rosicky isn't on the bench.

Rosicky is not happy with his lack of playing time. He wants to be playing and be fit for Euros 2016 which is largely being touted as his last major tournament for Czech. A loan deal for Rosicky might work especially cause we have Kozak. 

• Like 2

Why you say that Omar. Has Riley been ousted as part of the scouting shakeup yesterday?

No reason.

Oi! That's not "news" yet you scamp!

I haven't said anything?

I knew it. Riley is having a medical at Citeh. Sigh. There's now loyalty in scouting anymore. I'm finished with scouting.

Why you say that Omar. Has Riley been ousted as part of the scouting shakeup yesterday?

No reason.

Oi! That's not "news" yet you scamp!

I haven't said anything?

I knew it. Riley is having a medical at Citeh. Sigh. There's now loyalty in scouting anymore. I'm finished with scouting.

For me everything is just so so slow. Firstly we have a squad lacking quality this needs to get a done quicker. Secondly any signings we get need to gel teams dont normally just click players need to settle. Thirdly we as a club have been going backwards for years enough is enough. Fourthly we have slashed the wage bill stop holding the cash back bloody spend it.

beaker-o-s.gif

• Like 1

Wenger still loves Rosicky too unfortunately.  Doesn't start much but gets him on whenever he can.

Yes my time to shine!

Wenger does love Rosicky, a lot. He thinks he is a great role model and a very good teacher. Fabregas for example has credited Rosicky to helping him become the player he is today because of Rosicky's help. Although all the praise doesn't mean playing time. Rosicky is still very good, but he can't play 3 times in 8 days like Arsenal often have to. He is typically fine to play each weekend, and he would when Arsenal had injuries, but a fully fit Arsenal sometimes means Rosicky isn't on the bench.

Rosicky is not happy with his lack of playing time. He wants to be playing and be fit for Euros 2016 which is largely being touted as his last major tournament for Czech. A loan deal for Rosicky might work especially cause we have Kozak. 

If you like football you like Rosicky. Yes very good footballer and could do a job for us, however he is more of a number 10 and we have two of them in Gil and Grealish

• Like 1

Gueye and Amavi both featured in sky sports top 10 premier league new comers based on who scored ratings. I have no doubt we are taking a very statistical approach to our recruitment not just the eyes of our scouts.

It is something I like about modern football. Let's hope there are 4/5 more that we are in for.

Well that Hendrik Almstadt bloke we recently took from Arsenal is a noted moneyball analyst so we are unashamedly going down that route.

Yes my time to shine!

If you like football you like Rosicky. Yes very good footballer and could do a job for us, however he is more of a number 10 and we have two of them in Gil and Grealish

I understand your point Paul but Arsenal have about 15 in their squad so I think there is room for more than 2 in a successful team! I'd be amazed if we could do it but Rosicky on loan would be a big thumbs up from me.

Edited by villaglint

Wenger still loves Rosicky too unfortunately. Doesn't start much but gets him on whenever he can.

Yes my time to shine!

Neither the finished article and neither can dictate play like Rosicky. Would be a fantastic loan. Get Fox on the phone

• Like 1

If we beat a newly promoted side in their own back yard on the opening day of the season that will tell me far more about Sherwood than a defeat would.  I kind of expect a loss because it's the worst time to play a promoted side.  A loss would be far from a damning indictment of Sherwood.  But a victory? That would be a brilliant result which would give Tactics Tim a lot of brownie points.

Seems we always have to play a promoted side away the first game of the year. 

Just spoken to Alan Nixon on Twitter, he says we're still looking at Adebayor AND Oulare, plus one other that he won't mention at this point. Reckons Austin is going for too much money for our tastes.

1. @bobchuwah Trying. On a few fronts.

0 retweets3 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorited3
    More

2. @reluctantnicko @bobchuwah names alan???

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    Follow
    More

3. @amc89avfc @bobchuwah Adebayor ... Oulare ... and a new one we won't go into at this point.

0 retweets3 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorited3
    More

4. @reluctantnicko @amc89avfc @bobchuwah Adebayor and Oulare. We are not after Austin you reckon? #avfc

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    Follow
    More

5. @Chrsmo @amc89avfc @bobchuwah Think Austin a bit too dear for your tastes.