Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

So Adebayor Oulare.another one he wont go into?as in another striker so were trying to bring 3 in?

Didn't specify the other player's position. Conversation is on-going as we speak, saying we've done our homework on a few midfielders but closing the deals is another story. Just said "look how long Amavi took".

Adebayor Oulare and one other (£6m-£7m player) and our team will not be improved from last season which wouldbbe disappointing. Not saying Nixon knows all our targets BTW . I'm sure he doesn't.

Edited by limvillian

So Adebayor Oulare.another one he wont go into?as in another striker so were trying to bring 3 in?

Didn't specify the other player's position. Conversation is on-going as we speak, saying we've done our homework on a few midfielders but closing the deals is another story. Just said "look how long Amavi took".
Adebayor Oulare Kozak and Gabby.Robinson...

id assume the un named isn't a striker because wouldn't make sense paying Adebayor wages if ending up with 5/6 strikers especialy if was to play one up top

Wenger still loves Rosicky too unfortunately.  Doesn't start much but gets him on whenever he can.

Yes my time to shine!

Wenger does love Rosicky, a lot. He thinks he is a great role model and a very good teacher. Fabregas for example has credited Rosicky to helping him become the player he is today because of Rosicky's help. Although all the praise doesn't mean playing time. Rosicky is still very good, but he can't play 3 times in 8 days like Arsenal often have to. He is typically fine to play each weekend, and he would when Arsenal had injuries, but a fully fit Arsenal sometimes means Rosicky isn't on the bench.

Rosicky is not happy with his lack of playing time. He wants to be playing and be fit for Euros 2016 which is largely being touted as his last major tournament for Czech. A loan deal for Rosicky might work especially cause we have Kozak. 

If you like football you like Rosicky. Yes very good footballer and could do a job for us, however he is more of a number 10 and we have two of them in Gil and Grealish

Depends. Gil and Grealish are both players that play wide and have been put centrally. Plus in preseason we've been playing the 4-2-3-1 which calls for a true #10. Grealish-Rosicky-Gil would be something similar to how Arsenal plays.  

Adebayor + a very good young striker for me would be good business.

I watched some of Ade's YouTube compilations (Arsenal/city/real/Spurs) this am & one things for certain is that in/round the box he can finish half chances, you don't loose that ability with age. Maybe he's lost a bit of pace but his positional play has always been good, I personally kind of want him to join now...also his celebrations are always on the wind up of fans haha

I remember being in the holte when he scored a header vs us/Mellberg...."F*****g w****r" I saw Mellberg say to him haha