Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

We are well on our way to being left behind in this League. West Ham, Palace, Southampton, Stoke, all better than us now. Christ maybe even Bournemouth will finish ahead of us. Poor if we lose against them, even if it is our first game.

As for Sherwoods impressive management, me along with others we have seen some good, but are yet to see him as "impressive"?

West Ham, Palace,Southampton and Stoke were better than us before now so nothings changed on that front

If we beat a newly promoted side in their own back yard on the opening day of the season that will tell me far more about Sherwood than a defeat would.  I kind of expect a loss because it's the worst time to play a promoted side.  A loss would be far from a damning indictment of Sherwood.  But a victory? That would be a brilliant result which would give Tactics Tim a lot of brownie points.

• Like 4

Also, I dont think the Praet & Darder deals are necessarily dead despite being quiet lately considering the Tekkers/Liverpool thing has been going on for a couple of weeks yet that was a simple buy-out clause case proving these things dont happen overnight. That said, Funny how teams can manage it on deadline day!

Also, I dont think the Praet & Darder deals are necessarily dead despite being quiet lately considering the Tekkers/Liverpool thing has been going on for a couple of weeks yet that was a simple buy-out clause case proving these things dont happen overnight. That said, Funny how teams can manage it on deadline day!

I'm not convinced the Darder deal was ever alive.

For me everything is just so so slow. Firstly we have a squad lacking quality this needs to get a done quicker. Secondly any signings we get need to gel teams dont normally just click players need to settle. Thirdly we as a club have been going backwards for years enough is enough. Fourthly we have slashed the wage bill stop holding the cash back bloody spend it.

Edited by villan501

For me everything is just so so slow. Firstly we have a squad lacking quality this needs to get a done quicker. Secondly any signings we get need to gel teams dont normally just click players need to settle. Thirdly we as a club have been going backwards for years enough is enough. Fourthly we have slashed the wage bill stop holding the cash back bloody spend it.

We've done very well so far.

Loads of players have left, quality has been brought in, youth have been given a sight of promotion and a huge flow of cash is on its way.....other clubs have done business but it's not been a frantic window. Plus we need to get rid of dead weight, sometimes those deals take time to get done...eg: N'Zog.

Our squad looks strong and there will be more options in the next weeks, the last fortnight is always like this.

For a change we're not wasting our time and we are being considered when pushing the boat out, great window in my eyes even if we missed out on the likes of Mitrovic and Payet, we can't sign em all!

We've done very well so far.

Loads of players have left, quality has been brought in, youth have been given a sight of promotion and a huge flow of cash is on its way.....other clubs have done business but it's not been a frantic window. Plus we need to get rid of dead weight, sometimes those deals take time to get done...eg: N'Zog.

Our squad looks strong and there will be more options in the next weeks, the last fortnight is always like this.

For a change we're not wasting our time and we are being considered when pushing the boat out, great window in my eyes even if we missed out on the likes of Mitrovic and Payet, we can't sign em all!

The huge flow of cash i doubt will come lerner is too tight.

Also we need to hit the ground running we defo need a centre back richards is not a cb never has been.

Edited by villan501