Carles Gil

bose

I do fear that even with a creative player in our team, the lack of movement from others will make it difficult to create. Lambert should have our entire squad focusing on attacking movement in training now.

That's quite a change from the regular hare coursing and frisbee sessions!

B7PrL3LCUAEGA3D.png

Not only did we sign a creative midfielder, we signed a Spanish creative midfielder.

I think, having turned off Taylor Swift, I can hear the sound of a horseman's trumpet.

And he has a beard! All hail Carles Gil!

I'll see your beard, and raise you this beard!

Olof-Mellberg.jpg

Such a beautiful face.

I do fear that even with a creative player in our team, the lack of movement from others will make it difficult to create. Lambert should have our entire squad focusing on attacking movement in training now.

A la FM?

Yeah :lol:

High intensity attacking movement please :)

Welcome Carles! Do we only ever sign Spanish players that have a name that is either Carlos or Carles? :P

Like Antonio Luna?

Welcome Carles! Do we only ever sign Spanish players that have a name that is either Carlos or Carles? :P

Except the ones called Antonio.  :P

You know what? I totally forgot about him!!! Bloody Tony Moon.

He really is quite tiny isn't he? Short and slight

Hope he knows how to handle himself in the big bad premier league

Or mebbe his buddy Carlos will look out for him

Gianfranco Zola was quite a small player and I would have him in my team any day.

Excited for this considering how apparently highly rated he is. Their loss is our gain and sometimes it just needs the right player at the right time.

We've scored goals with this team before, so hopefully it won't take us much to get us firing again. Not worried about his lack of assists/goals, Benteke wasn't prolific before we signed him, but right player right time etc.

Â