Carles Gil

bose

Excited about this one due the high regard he seems to be held in in Spain, looking forward to a bit of spark in our forward play, instead of watching Gabby and Weimann look around cluelessly. Hopefully Lambert has a few more players lined up, and get 1 or 2 more before the end of January.

Maybe we could only afford to scout one game, happened to be an Elche game, maybe they drew 0-0. Sanchez and Gil were perfect. 

Hilarious, either way he has picked up two good players from them. Could always go wrong this one but this is an exciting signing and i'm really excited to see him play.

Really don't want to seem like a sourpuss but seriously, if he's any good why the hell is he joining us?

It's not that I think we're so undesirable but questions have to be asked as to why there hasn't been more interest from teams in much better positions than us

Really don't want to seem like a sourpuss but seriously, if he's any good why the hell is he joining us?

It's not that I think we're so undesirable but questions have to be asked as to why there hasn't been more interest from teams in much better positions than us

There are so many good players from so-called "lesser" clubs that you could say this about.

• Like 1

But in all seriousness we must be the least desirable club in the Premier League right now.

A declining set of disillusioned fans, an absent owner who'd sell tomorrow if it would line his pockets enough, a brand of football that is quite frankly soul destroying and a Manager who seems to have no idea whatsoever on how to get the team to create a decent goalscoring chance let alone win a game of football.

Our three 'best' players are nailed on to leave in the next 6 months, there's a bloody good chance we'll get relegated and Birmingham's a shithole.

I may have gone too far with that last comment, sorry.

Everton and Atletico Madrid reportedly were trying to sign him a few months back.

Well I can't imagine the latter would have had too much trouble in enticing him had they been serious and Everton seem to be happy to put their money where their mouth is when they really want to so I'd have to question that reported interest, personally.

But in all seriousness we must be the least desirable club in the Premier League right now.

A declining set of disillusioned fans, an absent owner who'd sell tomorrow if it would line his pockets enough, a brand of football that is quite frankly soul destroying and a Manager who seems to have no idea whatsoever on how to get the team to create a decent goalscoring chance let alone win a game of football.

Our three 'best' players are nailed on to leave in the next 6 months, there's a bloody good chance we'll get relegated and Birmingham's a shithole.

I may have gone too far with that last comment, sorry.

I must have missed something, how does this automatically mean that Gil can't be a good player?

Â