Carles Gil

bose

Seems a really good signing, might end up being what we need.....................under new manager. :)

By the way, stop talking taylor Swift, I have a right crush on her and its putting me off the more important stuff, like errrrrrrrrr???

Posting how crap Lambert is in every thread?

• Like 4

But in all seriousness we must be the least desirable club in the Premier League right now.

A declining set of disillusioned fans, an absent owner who'd sell tomorrow if it would line his pockets enough, a brand of football that is quite frankly soul destroying and a Manager who seems to have no idea whatsoever on how to get the team to create a decent goalscoring chance let alone win a game of football.

Our three 'best' players are nailed on to leave in the next 6 months, there's a bloody good chance we'll get relegated and Birmingham's a shithole.

I may have gone too far with that last comment, sorry.

Man from stoke in criticism of Birmingham shocker  :o

The Villa own Staffordshire too! Seriously though, how can anybody write negative stuff like that and believe it!? The last comment is golden - "I may have gone too far with that last comment, sorry".  :)

Jeez, it was fairly tongue in cheek ya know!

Though Birmingham is a shithole, just as Stoke is although I'm not from Stoke, I'm from Newport which is probably the biggest shit tip of the lot

But in all seriousness we must be the least desirable club in the Premier League right now.

A declining set of disillusioned fans, an absent owner who'd sell tomorrow if it would line his pockets enough, a brand of football that is quite frankly soul destroying and a Manager who seems to have no idea whatsoever on how to get the team to create a decent goalscoring chance let alone win a game of football.

Our three 'best' players are nailed on to leave in the next 6 months, there's a bloody good chance we'll get relegated and Birmingham's a shithole.

I may have gone too far with that last comment, sorry.

Man from stoke in criticism of Birmingham shocker :o

The Villa own Staffordshire too! Seriously though, how can anybody write negative stuff like that and believe it!? The last comment is golden - "I may have gone too far with that last comment, sorry". :)

Though Birmingham is a shithole, just as Stoke is although I'm not from Stoke, I'm from Newport which is probably the biggest shit tip of the lot

I had realised[emoji6]

He really is quite tiny isn't he? Short and slight

Hope he knows how to handle himself in the big bad premier league

Or mebbe his buddy Carlos will look out for him

That's my main concern with him, tbh. In his highlight video on YouTube, the last 30 seconds were clips of him being knocked over. Presumably winning free kicks, but he might not get them here.

Wahoo!

Bass of luck to him, can't wait to see him trout his skills 

Hope he can mackarel differens for us.

Nice for Jack Graelish to not be the sole player with some creativity

Noticed the County badge as your avatar; I go to more Newport games than Villa ones these days :D

Maybe Gil can change that... (on topic)

My biggest worry is so many players that we sign ....gradually get worse.

Hope he is an exception.

so not true

Do you want me to name them or are you sqweemish?/quote]

Â