Carles Gil

bose

Very happy with this, I like the fact that Sanchez will be able to help him settle. I wonder if he had a lot of input into convincing him to come here and recommending him to Lambert. Either way I'm impressed that the club continues to find deals like this. Let's hope he follows in the steps of Silva and Mata and makes it in the PL. Now we just need to move onto a proper winger and anything else as a bonus.

People stop bitching you realize we could have signed no one like we did last season right?

Actually considering our fans that's probably what we deserve.

Stop bitching, will you?

B7PrL3LCUAEGA3D.png

Not only did we sign a creative midfielder, we signed a Spanish creative midfielder.

I think, having turned off Taylor Swift, I can hear the sound of a horseman's trumpet.

And he has a beard! All hail Carles Gil!

I'll see your beard, and raise you this beard!

Olof-Mellberg.jpg

• Like 1

B7PrL3LCUAEGA3D.png

Not only did we sign a creative midfielder, we signed a Spanish creative midfielder.

I think, having turned off Taylor Swift, I can hear the sound of a horseman's trumpet.

And he has a beard! All hail Carles Gil![/quote

Taylor Swift ? Some things should be kept to oneself .

Getting my stock quotes ready:

"Carles Gil proves Lambert is not fit for purpose"

"Carles Gil proves Lambert is a shrewd businessman who spots talent on a restricted budget"

"Carles Gil? More like like Carles still a waste of money! Am I right?!"

Either way, this is an exciting signing and I hope will solve an existing problem. Welcome, Carles.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 1

This is a dig at all players, but they really have given up on even trying to hide the fact they're just rehashing your everyday cliché quotes now haven't they?

"Once I knew that this club was interested in me I wanted to join," he said.

Does make me laugh, well either way it's a positive signing for me as I just don't think we can get any worse than they are...anything to give us a different approach.

Â