Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

If we stay in the league, I think that we should go all out to sign this player, I think he's been nothing short of brilliant since he arrived, he makes such a difference to our attacking play

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 2

Yeah I've been pleased with him also.

Has a surprisingly good instinct to get himself into the box in good areas, no fluke how many chances he's getting on the end of. Granted he's been a little wasteful and greedy so far but I'd take that because he's getting the chances and the goals will come.

Add to that his pace and threat from the flanks and he looks a bargain at the type of money they are talking about.

I've said this before but with repeating - he's a proper wide forward. He's not a converted striker or a winger pushed up, he knows how to play the position. He runs the channels, is ambitious and he seems to get himself into goalscoring positions by cutting in with regularity. He must be a nightmare to defend against.

Not only could Aston Villa do with a player like that long term but England could too. I can't think of many English players like him.

I am told he was poor against Swansea, though I was there and he still looked a threat to me even if it didn't quite come off. I really like him.

• Like 1

I've said this before but with repeating - he's a proper wide forward. He's not a converted striker or a winger pushed up, he knows how to play the position. He runs the channels, is ambitious and he seems to get himself into goalscoring positions by cutting in with regularity. He must be a nightmare to defend against.

Not only could Aston Villa do with a player like that long term but England could too. I can't think of many English players like him.

I am told he was poor against Swansea, though I was there and he still looked a threat to me even if it didn't quite come off. I really like him.

He was dangerous, on another day he could've had a hat-trick and a couple of assists.

Weimann has never had the ability. He went on a lucky streak where he was full of confidence a couple of years ago but he isn't a PL player IMO.

I would like to quote this post as I feel the same way.

Sherwood has confirmed that he won't be fit for midweek along with Westwood, reportedly.

That's a big loss. N'Zog needs to do well then. We'll rely on him to be creative.

Edited by AVTuco

Weimann has never had the ability. He went on a lucky streak where he was full of confidence a couple of years ago but he isn't a PL player IMO.

I would like to quote this post as I feel the same way.

And me, how he's conned a living as a premier league footballer, i'll never fathom, dreadful player, he'd be the first out the door in the summer if i was TS

no, I think wiemann had raw ability and instinct when he first came through, unfortunately time has shown he has the learning curve of patient who's perpetually on the brink of being taken off life support.  Shame really. 

Hasn't helped playing wider than he would like, but decent players still adapt. 

If Gabby isn't fit to play today i'd play Scott Sinclair up front with Benteke!!

One of the last times Scott played at Wembley (may have played charity shield game after though for Man City?) for Swansea he got a hat-trick in play off final against Reading! Hopefully history repeats itself :)

Edited by Villan4Life

Â