Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Maybe we can't afford him, no point in raising his value by playing him if we have alternatives in the squad. If this is the case then Sherwood is a very clever manager. Imho

Maybe we can't afford him, no point in raising his value by playing him if we have alternatives in the squad. If this is the case then Sherwood is a very clever manager. Imho

Didn't Man. City want 2-3m for him in January? I doubt that fee has rose signficantly, they'll just want him off their books especially with FFP.

He hasnt done anything to raise his value and cant see any better teams than us interested. He is a decent player but is hot and cold performances(swansea for example) and not somebody I would be worried about leaving

• Like 1

I have to admit I'm quite surprised by the last couple unappreciative comments. I think he definitely makes us better, and at the very least gives us another scoring threat. An inexpensive but very useful player, who seems to want to be here. I'd sign him now.

• Like 1

Apparently, my mates dad's mate (yes really) is Kevin Doyle's gardener. With his imminent move to Colorado, Scott is renting his house. He told the gardener that the agreement is he will be signed permanently if we stay up.

I know it's sounds like one of those piss take posts but that's really what I've been told.

Apparently, my mates dad's mate (yes really) is Kevin Doyle's gardener. With his imminent move to Colorado, Scott is renting his house. He told the gardener that the agreement is he will be signed permanently if we stay up.

I know it's sounds like one of those piss take posts but that's really what I've been told.

Anything on Cleverleys gardner?  ;)

Anything on Cleverleys gardner?  ;)

Does anyone know Gil's cleaning lady?

• Like 1

Anything on Cleverleys gardner? ;)

What about Gardner's Gardener?

Just kidding mate. If that's what you've heard then fair enough.

Always feel sorry for people when they genuinely hear from a mate of a mate of a relative of a pet of a mate of a players brother.. I'm sure you'll appreciate my scepticism, but I do hope you are right, even with his sketchy injury record he's a very useful player to have.

I must admit, I've never been totally convinced by him. He's very quick, good close control and direct but he tends to lose the ball and doesn't quite have the consistent end product that's needed. I don't think he will be a great loss if we don't sign him. 

Given the chance yes I'd sign him but if it doesn't work out then it's no big deal. 

• Like 1

I know how ridiculous the post reads, just thought I'd share :)

If it's true I'll gladly accept my title of the new HH.

If there are any lurkers out there thinking of joining the VT Family today, then please call yourself Kevin_doyles_gardner  ;)

• Like 1

He hasnt done anything to raise his value and cant see any better teams than us interested. He is a decent player but is hot and cold performances(swansea for example) and not somebody I would be worried about leaving

Good analysis,saw quite a bit of Sinclair when he played for Swans,there should be better around,a pointer to this is that the Swans want another wide player for next season,100% they will not be interested in Sinclair.

i think i should be posting something about Carles Gil in this thread.

Kidding.

Hope Sinclair just isn't fit enough, overall he's been really important for us and done really well.

I find it weird at the moment that after three seasons under Lambert which has included absolutely dire performances from some of our most established players, that if any 'new player' has one or two bad or average games they are to some extent written off.  Not sure why people think we have the luxury of doing this.

Edited by VillanousOne

West Brom want to hijack the deal. For 2.5m be silky fir us not to sign he has been excellent for us and shown he can score goals

They had him in loan for the whole season last year and he did jack all.

They didn't have Tim :).

Â