Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

West Brom want to hijack the deal. For 2.5m be silky fir us not to sign he has been excellent for us and shown he can score goals

They had him in loan for the whole season last year and he did jack all.

I think even messi would struggle under a dinosaur like pepe Mel to be fair

West Brom want to hijack the deal. For 2.5m be silky fir us not to sign he has been excellent for us and shown he can score goals

They had him in loan for the whole season last year and he did jack all.

I think even messi would struggle under a dinosaur like pepe Mel to be fair

a dinosaur? same guy on course for 3rd promotion in last 7 years, wrongly sacked after leading Betis to 7th in 1st season in La Liga and now on verge of promoting them again to La Liga after they got wise and rehired him

• Like 2

Guess Sherwood is still undecided whether he wants him. 

Two weeks ago 

“We’ll talk at the end of the season providing that I decide I want him here."

Then he leaves him out of the squad altogether this weekend. 

Better options available for the money? He's a no brainer for 2m for me IMO

Indeed.  He's a very good player for a fee that ridiculously small.  Even Tonev cost more than that, and he can't actually play football.

I wouldn't sign him personally i think there are better options available but wouldn't be unhappy if he does sign. Depends how much money we have to spend i guess. 

You have completely misquoted me. I didn't say better options for the money. 

I said there may be better options if we have more money. Example, if we have a £40m transfer budget we could possibly buy a better player.

Though it was pretty clear but people seem to enjoy misquoting people on Villatalk. 

Edited by avfcwills10

Indeed. He's a very good player for a fee that ridiculously small. Even Tonev cost more than that, and he can't actually play football.

There are free agents on the continent who aren't getting paid near what Sinclair is reported to be on at City

Indeed. He's a very good player for a fee that ridiculously small. Even Tonev cost more than that, and he can't actually play football.

There are free agents on the continent who aren't getting paid near what Sinclair is reported to be on at City

It doesn't matter what he's on at City it's what he'll be on here that matters. He's a proven 1 in 3 goal scorer I'd like to keep him as I think there's more to come.

but im sure the wages arent as low. Habib Beye was 2 million as well and it looked a steal ;)

As I've said before you're possibly looking at Weimann and Benteke leaving this summer.

So with Sinclair possibly not being signed we're left with Gabby and Kozak who's been out for 18 months of course as the senior strikers at the club.

I'd prefer to sign Sinclair purely because he knows the league otherwise we could be signing 3 strikers who are either lower league or come from abroad so they would need time to adapt to the league.

In an ideal world we sign Sinclair and a proven goalscorer like Charlie Austin and then our forward options don't look too bad post Benteke if it comes to that in June/July.

Â