January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I'd be delighted by this, especially if it gets done quickly. He obviously made a mistake joining City but at 25, bags of ability and a point to prove I think he'd make a big difference for us.

Edit: also he's been most successful playing for Swansea, a team that controls possession like Lambert has been trying to develop these past few weeks. I've felt that the change has been implemented with this transfer window in mind, with Lambert having someone lined up to come in. Hopefully we can buy a young player like Sisto from Europe as well.

Edited by sharkyvilla

Has Sinclair actually ever been any good? He looked good at times at Swansea but that's not saying much considering it was one season and he's 25. Hopefully he can make some sort of an impact if he arrives but I wouldn't count on it.

Was talking to a Swansea fan about him when we were linked to him at some point last season or in the summer

He says he was very good in their promotion winning season but was a bit overrated for them in the prem on account he was always scoring penalties. He didn't rate Dyer hugely either, said their most consistant attacking wide player that year and subsequently since has been......one Wayne Routledge.

Urgh, Sinclair. PLEASE SIGN A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER FFS.

How many windows have to come and go before we sign a number 10? (Cole doesn't count, constantly injured and we all knew he would be)

Don't really rate Sinclair to be honest, never did when he was at Swansea. Would much rather Lennon. 

Would much rather Lennon. 

let it be

Imagine

Don't let me down

With a little help from my friends.

Help!

this should have been done Yesterday.

Its a long and winding road, this transfer market

Edited by walesavfc