January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Hes better than Rodriguez imho, her went to Soton for £7m, and now hes being touted as a £20m player.

We are a bigger attraction than you suggest, CB will attract players, and , i know i know, we are potentially massive.

The reason why i would offer big wages is because he is on a free in the summer, and you need to pay more to get him, but he is still young enough to be ambitious.Like CB and Okores, we can dangle the carrot of 1st team football , and the promise that if he does fulfil his potential, then he can move on with our thanks.

I don't think we will get him, but i think he is the kind of player we should be looking to sign.

Hes better than Rodriguez imho, her went to Soton for £7m, and now hes being touted as a £20m player.

We are a bigger attraction than you suggest, CB will attract players, and , i know i know, we are potentially massive.

The reason why i would offer big wages is because he is on a free in the summer, and you need to pay more to get him, but he is still young enough to be ambitious.Like CB and Okores, we can dangle the carrot of 1st team football , and the promise that if he does fulfil his potential, then he can move on with our thanks.

I don't think we will get him, but i think he is the kind of player we should be looking to sign.

I don't know.  If you give a player such as Ings the choice of Tottenham, Liverpool or Aston Villa, he doesn't choose Aston Villa.

It could be similar with the Wilfried Bony situation.  He'd be "better off" staying at Swansea with regards to first team football, but if Man City come sniffing, don't expect him to stay.

• Like 1

I would be looking at Salah from Chelsea - needs games, yes he's similar to Gabby with his pace but he appears to have more skill and vision than Agbonlahor.

Would be a better option out wide than any of Gabby, Weimann or N'Zogbia.

Chelsea talking to Inter Milan about a loan deal so looks like this window's Kevin De Bruyne. 

I would be looking at Salah from Chelsea - needs games, yes he's similar to Gabby with his pace but he appears to have more skill and vision than Agbonlahor.

Would be a better option out wide than any of Gabby, Weimann or N'Zogbia.

Chelsea talking to Inter Milan about a loan deal so looks like this window's Kevin De Bruyne. 

Bugger - Inter also looking to sign Podolski on loan too.

I don't know.  If you give a player such as Ings the choice of Tottenham, Liverpool or Aston Villa, he doesn't choose Aston Villa.

It could be similar with the Wilfried Bony situation.  He'd be "better off" staying at Swansea with regards to first team football, but if Man City come sniffing, don't expect him to stay.

This is why I blame the loan system for everything that's wrong with football. Make the contracts mean something, and the smaller clubs will have a lot more chance of signing decent players.

i'll say it again, whatever Darren Bent is on, i would offer Danny Ings

What do you reckon happens 12 months later if he scores a bag full of goals then? that's right, he'll want 120k a week

i'll say it again, whatever Darren Bent is on, i would offer Danny Ings

What do you reckon happens 12 months later if he scores a bag full of goals then? that's right, he'll want 120k a week

So what ?

His potential transfer fee would double...

Aaron Lennon could be off to Stoke for 6m. We should be looking at him and Salah (loan) to play either side of Benteke. Sadly won't happen though as Lambert seems to just enjoy watching Agbonlahor and Weimann running around like they were his kids at the park.

Aaron Lennon could be off to Stoke for 6m. We should be looking at him and Salah (loan) to play either side of Benteke. Sadly won't happen though as Lambert seems to just enjoy watching Agbonlahor and Weimann running around like they were his kids at the park.

really ? Or lambert doesn't have the financial clout to sign those two and that's the reason why it won't happen
  • Like 1

really ? Or lambert doesn't have the financial clout to sign those two and that's the reason why it won't happen

Had £8 million to sign cleverley in the summer.

• Like 1

Lennon would be a good shout actually. Getting to the byline and picking someone out is something we desperately need. When someone does put a cross in it's normally pretty poor and picked off. Having someone with a bit of pace do it means defences have less time to organise.

I'd quite like to see us put a cheeky bid in for Crouch. Bit of height and wiliness in the box means that teams can't just nullify us by packing the box.