January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Every window we always say the same thing - creative midfielder please Paul. You'd think this close to Christmas if one of us put a CAM on our lists surely one of us has been good enough to get it!

I will stick my neck out and say that the Villa have not really had a proper out and out creative midfielder since Merson. One of the reasons why mostly the last 15 years we have been rubbish to watch, outside of a few years of decent counter-attacking and good defence under MON. 

• Like 2

but he does say wages not agreed yet.. we cant afford half of what hes on..unless City pay some of it.

I think he will be a good signing. May need time to recapture his old form. Lambert will give him regular game time.

If we can sign another winger and creative midfielder.. we may just start scoring goals again.

Edited by KSV

Every window we always say the same thing - creative midfielder please Paul. You'd think this close to Christmas if one of us put a CAM on our lists surely one of us has been good enough to get it!

I will stick my neck out and say that the Villa have not really had a proper out and out creative midfielder since Merson. One of the reasons why mostly the last 15 years we have been rubbish to watch, outside of a few years of decent counter-attacking and good defence under MON.

Nah Milner and young both for that bill but if you mean an attacking midfielder that is all flair yea I'd agree

He will have had another 12 months or so to realise his Man City ambitions are worth sweet FA, so perhaps he will be much keener to pull the finger out than he was at WBA.

Wow we're actually going to sign a wide player.  You know the pace at which Lambert works on a problem could see us being quite good in about 7 years.

Yep, we might be good enough for promotion again.

Sinclair was a great player for Swansea. That transfer was possibly the worst decision he could have made. If he comes here motivated then he is a much better addition than Cleverley ever could have been. Massive question mark over his motivation though!

Wow we're actually going to sign a wide player. You know the pace at which Lambert works on a problem could see us being quite good in about 7 years.

seriously?!?!?

tumblr_inline_mknj1lAJQA1qz4rgp.gif

I just discovered the 'ignore' function, it's wonderful, you should try it out.

• Like 2