January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Talk on twitter that Fulham midfielder was at VP. Anyone heard any more about it? Would be a good signing. He looks fantastic. Rave reviews from Fulham fans.

See about 5 posts back mate.

Cheers mate. I meant if anyone can confirm any more sightings. Is it just the one dude on twitter or was he actually there.

I mentioned last week that he was left out of the Fulham squad for their game with Brighton. Will be interesting to see if he is in the squad for their FA Cup game. Probably won't matter if he is cup tied though because we will probably be out in the same round.

No Defoe or Keane links yet?

I'd kill for either of them tbh. I think Keane ruled out a move this winter and Defoe is being touted elsewhere. I don't think there will be many MLS moves. I'd like Cahill but he's playing in the Asia Cup or something, Dempsey says he's taking a break.

I'd kill for either of them tbh. I think Keane ruled out a move this winter and Defoe is being touted elsewhere. I don't think there will be many MLS moves. I'd like Cahill but he's playing in the Asia Cup or something, Dempsey says he's taking a break.

Defoe would be next to useless with our current lack of ability to create chances. Might as well have kept Bent if that is the case.

I would be looking at Salah from Chelsea - needs games, yes he's similar to Gabby with his pace but he appears to have more skill and vision than Agbonlahor.

Would be a better option out wide than any of Gabby, Weimann or N'Zogbia.

Defoe would be next to useless with our current lack of ability to create chances. Might as well have kept Bent if that is the case.

We have made a few that a more natural poacher than Benteke would have got in the right position for. We'd need other players as well either way.

We have made a few that a more natural poacher than Benteke would have got in the right position for. We'd need other players as well either way.

We have one though who already commands big wages just wasting away. Even though he is useless.

I mentioned last week that he was left out of the Fulham squad for their game with Brighton. Will be interesting to see if he is in the squad for their FA Cup game. Probably won't matter if he is cup tied though because we will probably be out in the same round.

The Fulham manager confirmed afterwards that it was due to a tight hamstring apparently.

• Like 1

I would be looking at Salah from Chelsea - needs games,

This is a good shout. You would think that it would suit both teams but I don't think Mourinho likes to break up his squad this time of year. Next summer he might be worth a loan bid.

i'll say it again, whatever Darren Bent is on, i would offer Danny Ings, and i would pay Burnley up to £10m for him.The kid is going to be a top top player.

If he's going to be that good, he'll go to a bigger club than Villa and he'll go this season.

And I'd personally travel to America to slap Randy Lerner if we offered him £70k/wk in wages.