January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Yeah I could definitely see Arsenal going for Vlaar as he would be a cheap option and would add to their squad for the Champions league but he won't get to play every game with them so might not fancy going there.

Yeah I could definitely see Arsenal going for Vlaar as he would be a cheap option and would add to their squad for the Champions league but he won't get to play every game with them so might not fancy going there.

I could see Wenger going for Vlaar cos he is always injured. Concrete my arse.

• Like 1

I could see Wenger going for Vlaar cos he is always injured. Concrete my arse.
More like rubble am I right? I'll get my coat....

A good number 10.

A winger or two.

Get those and we'll be in better shape.

I just came in to say this. We really need a good winger, somebody who can stretch play.

I hear Januzaj might be available for a loan.

A good number 10.

A winger or two.

I just came in to say this. We really need a good winger, somebody who can stretch play.

Once upon a time I would have suggested Ashley Young, but he's a fat slob now

A good number 10.

A winger or two.

None of those would do much good the way we're set out to play though. I agree, they're what we need, but only with a major system change

A good number 10.

A winger or two.

I hear Januzaj might be available for a loan.

Yes if you can loan a utd player that is the type you want!

I wouldn't buy cleverley I would sound out mousa dembele apparently Spurs will sell him and he is a far better player and another Belgian too ;)

• Like 1

If we could get Dembele and loan Salah and or Januzaj that would be a fantastic window.

One can dream at least...

There are some unbelievable players essentially going to waste in this league! Even one of the three would be a vast improvement 

I think we should treat Kozak as being out for the season and bent as simply redundant, having said that think we should try and loan a striker until end of season, maybe a defoe on loan? This plus an AM and winger is what we need

I think we should treat Kozak as being out for the season and bent as simply redundant, having said that think we should try and loan a striker until end of season, maybe a defoe on loan? This plus an AM and winger is what we need

Agree with that, though the funds won't be available for all three. Maybe a striker and a winger on loan, can't see much else. Salah would be great. 

A good number 10.

A winger or two.

None of those would do much good the way we're set out to play though. I agree, they're what we need, but only with a major system change

A number 10 would.

He'd have to play further forward than our current central midfielders, but I assume that would be a given.