January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Putting on my seat belt and crash helmet.

Mario Balotelli?

Teckers and Mario front two.

when need something massive and new... and he would have a point to prove!

Heh. That kind of reminds of the time, after the Euros a couple years back, someone suggested we should look at that Bastian Schweinsteiger guy.

In the mirror...http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/prem-strugglers-offered-transfer-ac-4743693

Prem strugglers offered transfer of AC Milan striker Giampaolo Pazzini in the January window

The 30-year-old is being touted for a loan move covering the second half of the season and QPR, Sunderland and Aston Villa are all set to be interested

Italy striker Giampaolo Pazzini is being offered to Premier League clubs.

Pazzini’s name has been touted around by AC Milan for a loan spell in January.

The Serie A giants have targeted struggling English teams, as the amount of money washing about in the top flight means they can afford to pay most of his wages.

Queens Park Rangers, Sunderland and Aston Villa are set to be among those interested.

Pazzini, 30, boasts an impressive goal-scoring record with Milan, neighbours Inter and Sampdoria, but he has barely figured this season.

Edited by Supervillan78

I spent £10.80 in the club shop earlier. If we don't buy a decent attacking.midfielder now I won't be pleased!

Lol that's probably 80p more than Lambert will be given to spend!

I'm resigned to another nothing window, maybe a loan move in but I can't see us spending.

If Delph will go then getting rid in January will free some cash, the same for Vlaar but I still don't think Lambert will buy.

I personally suspect it will be a selling window . . . I think we will try to sell Delph while we can still get a fee for him. We might try to finalise Cleverley's deal perhaps. Other than that, I don't suppose much will happen. 

Depends, papers have touted £8m for Vlaar, if we got that or similar for Delph too then I woudl think we'd see at least 2 plus Clevery come in.

I do not want to let Delph go under any circumstances though, IMO we shoudl offer him silly money, the captains armband and build a team around him.

I just never understand when people start mentioning 3 or 4 players to bring into the club in January. We didn't do it when we were spending competitively with our rivals so I definitely don't see us doing it now.

We will probably confirm Cleverley as a full transfer, and get a loan.

In the mirror...http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/prem-strugglers-offered-transfer-ac-4743693

Prem strugglers offered transfer of AC Milan striker Giampaolo Pazzini in the January window

The 30-year-old is being touted for a loan move covering the second half of the season and QPR, Sunderland and Aston Villa are all set to be interested

Italy striker Giampaolo Pazzini is being offered to Premier League clubs.

Pazzini’s name has been touted around by AC Milan for a loan spell in January.

The Serie A giants have targeted struggling English teams, as the amount of money washing about in the top flight means they can afford to pay most of his wages.

Queens Park Rangers, Sunderland and Aston Villa are set to be among those interested.

Pazzini, 30, boasts an impressive goal-scoring record with Milan, neighbours Inter and Sampdoria, but he has barely figured this season.

Pazzini would be amazing, can't see us being in for a striker though, especially on short term loan?

I just never understand when people start mentioning 3 or 4 players to bring into the club in January. We didn't do it when we were spending competitively with our rivals so I definitely don't see us doing it now.

We will probably confirm Cleverley as a full transfer, and get a loan.

Even if we get fees for Vlaar and Delph?

I personally suspect it will be a selling window . . . I think we will try to sell Delph while we can still get a fee for him. We might try to finalise Cleverley's deal perhaps. Other than that, I don't suppose much will happen. 

Depends, papers have touted £8m for Vlaar, if we got that or similar for Delph too then I woudl think we'd see at least 2 plus Clevery come in.

I do not want to let Delph go under any circumstances though, IMO we shoudl offer him silly money, the captains armband and build a team around him.

Delph is not that good.

• Like 1

We should definitely sell Vlaar in January if we can. I feel we have enough cover. However, I am not convinced that any other team which would be a step up will be interested.

In his place, I would wait for the summer and a lucrative move on a free transfer.

Delph is not that good.

Yet.