January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

what is everyone's favourite failed target?

most have been listed here already.

I think Wilfred Bony is mine, although if we got him then doubt we would have got Benteke.

What happened with that deal? Wasn't it supposed to be a season loan then a fee at the end of the season originally?

what is everyone's favourite failed target?

most have been listed here already.

I think Wilfred Bony is mine, although if we got him then doubt we would have got Benteke.

That colombian chap that was supposed to be boss under O'Leary but we couldn't stump up their extra 67p I believe.

Grisales? who then said the palyers were shit when we didnt sign him

Yep, that's the one. Had a 2 weeks trial then when we didn't make a bid he said we had the worst players he had ever played with.

Wonder what he'd say if he trained with our squad now

Pierre Emil Højberg please, apparently not too Happy at Bayern Munich.

Any good? Looks to have won plaudits coming through the Danish international youth system and models himself on Zidane but I've not seen him play..

Nothing like Zidane more like Matic. World class potential.
  • Like 1

Grisales? who then said the palyers were shit when we didnt sign him

Yep, that's the one. Had a 2 weeks trial then when we didn't make a bid he said we had the worst players he had ever played with.

Wonder what he'd say if he trained with our squad now

We had Odemwingie on trial under O'Leary aswell.

Link to Robbie Keane on Irishtimes (via News now);

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/undecided-robbie-keane-held-in-high-regard-by-redknapp-and-lambert-1.2034511

I'd personally love him back in Claret and Blue but not sure that is part nostalgia/ hero worship from my younger years or whether he'd actually be of any use in the here and now.