Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

5 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

May have told this story before, but here goes...

Flying back on an overnight flight, back into Gatwick, I spent the flight drinking red wine. Get to Gatwick, and get a taxi into Kings Cross, and had a few hours to kill before my train back north. Got a bit of breakfast, then sat in Burger King, nursing a cup of tea, trying not to cry or die. Then out of nowhere, the urge to poop came up on me, like I've got to go right now! Went down the stairs, to the gents to find the only stall occupied. I politely knock on the door, because it's got to happen soon, and ask if the person is nearly done. It turns out to be a young boy, who starts screaming! I get out there ASAP, and decide to make a dash to the McDonalds, just down the road. Get in there, and am now sprinting to get to where I need to be. I find a McDonalds employee in the stall, pissing all over the seat. I'm about to cry if I don't shit soon, so I ask him angrily wtf he's doing?! He grunts at me, and shuffles past me. I get in the stall, pull the toilet roll holder off the wall, and cover the toilet seat in paper. I drop trou, and produce the worst, most vile smelling, red wine poop of my life, and it won't stop coming! After it's stopped, and I've calmed down a bit, I clean myself up and go to flush. I then remember the employee pissing all ovet the seat, so decide not to flush and instead walk out I found the first member of staff I can find, point at the guy who was pissing on the seat, and tell them I'd get him to clean the toilet if I were them.    

1owPwdb.gif

Evil genius.

• Like 1

Worse tod I ever done was in McDonalds in Dudley after I ate 2 entire baguette garlic breads at home because I was a student and cooking something required effort..

The loo was broken, like in Dumb and Dumber and the poo (it was very poorly formed to be honest) was heaving out of the water. 

I walked out and I'm pretty sure when I came back that way, bomb squad were deploying into the store.

Absolutely horrific and I don't think the town of Dudley has ever quite recovered from that unfortunate event.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 4

The port in Calais was my worst.  They still had holes in the ground over there rather than proper bogs and what was left of the bog roll was soaking wet in a corner.  As I was a kid I just pulled up my trousers and went the rest of the coach trip back to Sussex with a shitty arse.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Flying back on an overnight flight, back into Gatwick, I spent the flight drinking red wine. Get to Gatwick, and get a taxi into Kings Cross, and had a few hours to kill before my train back north. Got a bit of breakfast, then sat in Burger King, nursing a cup of tea, trying not to cry or die. Then out of nowhere, the urge to poop came up on me, like I've got to go right now! Went down the stairs, to the gents to find the only stall occupied. I politely knock on the door, because it's got to happen soon, and ask if the person is nearly done. It turns out to be a young boy, who starts screaming! I get out there ASAP, and decide to make a dash to the McDonalds, just down the road. Get in there, and am now sprinting to get to where I need to be. I find a McDonalds employee in the stall, pissing all over the seat. I'm about to cry if I don't shit soon, so I ask him angrily wtf he's doing?! He grunts at me, and shuffles past me. I get in the stall, pull the toilet roll holder off the wall, and cover the toilet seat in paper. I drop trou, and produce the worst, most vile smelling, red wine poop of my life, and it won't stop coming! After it's stopped, and I've calmed down a bit, I clean myself up and go to flush. I then remember the employee pissing all ovet the seat, so decide not to flush and instead walk out I found the first member of staff I can find, point at the guy who was pissing on the seat, and tell them I'd get him to clean the toilet if I were them.    

Dirty clearing in the woods.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Flying back on an overnight flight, back into Gatwick, I spent the flight drinking red wine. ..... out of nowhere, the urge to poop came up on me, like I've got to go right now!

Rioja does that to me - I must be allergic or something. I've had it twice in my life and both times haven't ended well.

• Like 1

I never crash out on the sofa but last Friday after 3 bottles of wine I did. The missus came down at 3 to wake me and I was stark bollock naked with babestation on the tv. Luckily the kids were at their nans for the night but if we had the kids I wouldn't of got as bad anyway. Wine does funny things to me and I'm hooked on it, especially with meals. It's a pleasant drink for me though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Worse tod I ever done was in McDonalds in Dudley after I ate 2 entire baguette garlic breads at home because I was a student and cooking something required effort..

The loo was broken, like in Dumb and Dumber and the poo (it was very poorly formed to be honest) was heaving out of the water. 

I walked out and I'm pretty sure when I came back that way, bomb squad were deploying into the store.

Absolutely horrific and I don't think the town of Dudley has ever quite recovered from that unfortunate event.

I doubt Dudley noticed mate...

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 13:20, chrisp65 said:

A few years ago the FA tried to give the league a slightly more high brow feel. So they awarded every club a philosopher, graded on the number of trophies won.

Turns out Man Utd had won Plato.

Arsenal had won Freud.

Villa won Socrates.

Turned out Birmingham City had won Focault.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The missus came down at 3 to wake me and I was stark bollock naked with babestation on the tv.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::thumb:

49576985.jpg

We've all been there :) (haven't we?  Guys?  Guys?)

Nope, Babestation and similar channels are definitely one of the "things you don't get", for me. Even as a very...lonely teenager, I never saw the appeal. There's a million better sources of inspiration on the internet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, darrenm said:

Why do stupid people keep voting for stupid things?

Sorry, I've answered my own question.

luckily in some cases it's only 48% and the 52% can carry them :D

Â