Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Played better against QPR, but it was a different type of game and we had more of the ball in deeper areas.

Didn't do as well in the air, but passing was good again. Could have been a bit more incisive, but that's the story of our midfield to be fair.

He was ok today, still needing to catch up to the pace of the premier league. He does have a habit of chasing the ball rather than just holding, which makes him easy to bypass at times, but I think he will be a big player for us.

I thought it was some good, some bad.

But he had already given away a free kick in virtually the same spot just a short time before the second goal.

In this and the QPR game I thought he tired in the last 10 minutes, hence the gift goals.

• Like 1

From what he has shown so far this guy is a total liability. He has no idea what he's doing out there, makes stupid tackles, is the easiest guy to dribble past, looks all lost, and everything else. I'm positive he'll improve. If for nothing else then since he can't be any worse. I'm so disappointed with him.

The guy has played what three games in the premier, one of the quickest leagues around. Looks a bit lost at times, but also does look like he could develop. Happy to give time, would prefer to see him over cleverly and Westwood together( only one should play)

Edited by mikeyp102

I want him too be great for us but at the moment he is an accident waiting to happen. Reckless challenge after reckless challenge. All of us around where I sit thought he had been booked already when he gave a away the free kick Spurs scored from....thankfully not as it happened.

The trouble is this is a regular feature of his game.

So yet again a player who has hardly played gets written off!! IMO he was our best player against QPR he has shown at the WC he has quality. He's still finding his feet but has showed glimpses of quality. He got caught out of position a couple of times but he did ok. I for one won't judge him fully until he's played a number of times.

• Like 4

So yet again a player who has hardly played gets written off!! IMO he was our best player against QPR he has shown at the WC he has quality. He's still finding his feet but has showed glimpses of quality. He got caught out of position a couple of times but he did ok. I for one won't judge him fully until he's played a number of times.

I have not written him off but he is a long way off the pace at the moment. We have been crying out for a decent DM and I think he is the man but at the moment he makes way too many mistakes. Cost us a point today with his rash and unnecessary tackle.

Edited by Harry

Â