Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

its his second half fade outs that worry me. Hes obviously not fit. Lambert if starting him again against West Ham ( and he should imo) should take him off around the 65th minute. Maybe bring on Cole or Jack depending on the scoreline. I dont think he can last 90 min of premier league football yet.

I thought he was great today. I think when some people give him stick they need to realise he's only started 4 games or so. As the season goes on I'm sure he's going to become an important player for us. 

• Like 1

Was a beast today and thankfully didn't make a major mistake.  He has been decent in his last 3 games and basically ruined 2 solid performances with stupid mistakes which are down to fitness imo especially vs Spurs.  He looked wrecked tired in the last 10 minutes today and hopefully he will be upto full fitness after the International break.  Another potentially good Lambert signing?

Is it just me that thinks he was played a bit further up the pitch today? To be fair even though he is supposed to be a 'sitter', he probably poses our biggest attacking threat as well

Yes, I thought that. He looked more confident on the ball when doing so as well.

Is it just me that thinks he was played a bit further up the pitch today? To be fair even though he is supposed to be a 'sitter', he probably poses our biggest attacking threat as well!

100%, he was our forward playing mid today. Done very good job at it as well.

Â