Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

mistake for the goal aside(why was no defender covering him) I felt he was our best player

Me too however he needs to speed up a little bit. He plays at a slower pace than most premier league games are played at. You don't get the same time on the ball in the premier league that you do in international football.

Obviously he was at fault for their second but before than he was dynamic and mobile, which about 80% better than anyone else in the team last night.

Shame he has such a black mark against his name in an otherwise solid 7/10 performance.

He needs to play every game from now on. He'll get up to speed quicker but he looks good technically and loves a tackle. I'd play Cleverley alongside him and see how they go. Our best player last night but that wouldn't be hard.

• Like 1

mistake for the goal aside(why was no defender covering him) I felt he was our best player

Me too however he needs to speed up a little bit. He plays at a slower pace than most premier league games are played at. You don't get the same time on the ball in the premier league that you do in international football.

think the slower pace didnt help his midfielders werent further than 10 yards ahead of him. He would keep looking up and saw nobody and passed to Cissokho. was frustrating

The only positive coming out of yesterday. I thought he really was brilliant, the player that we thought we were signing that did so well in the World Cup. His reading of the game was excellent, time and time again he was nipping around their midfielders to steal the ball. He will only get better.

Awful. Made some good tackles and interceptions but ultimately i think we would be better with 10 men

I think his ball control and passing is dreadful. Better game last night but not nearly good enough yet.

Can't work out if these are sarcasm, trolling or one too many toots on the Crack Pipe?

Glad most people seem to have seen his quality, I was worried about him becoming scapegoat for last night.

Don't get me wrong the couple of minutes leading up to the goal were awful, but for the other 80 odd minutes, he really was excellent.

Nice to see he is prepared to take a risk and tries to play it forward too.

Will be an excellent addition IMO.

Â