Philippe Senderos

samjp26

I knew he'd be better than most gave him credit for as I've watched milan over the years and he was up against some very good defenders to get a place in the team.

Hr still did well. He's an old fashioned, unfashionable defender I guess.. He's just good in the air and decent on the floor.

He will still make a few mistakes, but he's made a great start in a villa shirt, hope it carries on! :)

The fact that we made an absolute mug of a footballer in Senderos look like Hummels on crack while defending our corners is a big concern though.

Quote is from RAWK..."Hummels on crack" isn't a bad compliment for our Philippe.

Edited by Panto_Villan
  • Like 1

It was really, really refreshing to see a Villa player use some dirty tactics. For far too long we've had a squeaky clean team so it was great to see Big Phil have a few cheeky kicks at Balotelli.

Surely Keano had something to do with this? Can just imagine him in training having a word in Phil's ear telling him to wind up Balotelli and throw him off his game.

• Like 1

If the ref had seen the kick at Balotelli then he would have been sent off and we would be calling Senderos a knob.

I'm all for winding up opposition players but I don't wanna see him kicking players off the ball.

He's done it twice now and it's idiotic.

He played very well again though. Terrific value for money so far.

Dont worry, he will be hated when he gets a card or cock up :) hope its a long time until then! Was excellent today. And i was well dissapointed with us when we signed him. I clearly know **** all in regards of players :)

You and me both mate.

Fair play to PS he really has been magnificent this season and I hope it continues.

Â