Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Notice the media making a big deal of senderous's trip but have far less interest in how in Chelsea's game before Diego Costa scored his first he could and maybe should have been sent off for striking a Swansea player in the face... So bored of the biased media love in with the sky teams.

• Like 3

If the ref had seen the kick at Balotelli then he would have been sent off and we would be calling Senderos a knob.

I'm all for winding up opposition players but I don't wanna see him kicking players off the ball.

He's done it twice now and it's idiotic.

He played very well again though. Terrific value for money so far.

It's one of these things that's only been picked up and shown recently due to the amount of cameras and the quality of the cameras. It happens all the time and is pretty normal in football - more importantly it worked because Balotelli barely had a sniff and was very ineffectual. 

Totally shocked by how good he's been so far. Really thought he would come unstuck yesterday with Liverpool's movement... but was fantastic!

It might have been different had he and Baker faced Sterling and Sturridge for 90 mins but a battle with Mario was very much up his street.

I think others have mentioned it already but, although he should've scored from his header, his movement from the free kick to get into that position was wonderful. Something we didn't see an awful lot of last season.

Agreed. Also on the replays you can clearly see him indicating to Westwood that he wanted the ball, which I liked. I read that he was bought in partly for him ability to direct other players, and that's a great example of it.

Might be a bit early and might be a bit harsh on Vlaar but I'd make him captain.

I said before he signed he was a talker and that he would lead those around him in a more vocal way than any other player at the club but even I'm surprised of how much of a leader he is looking.

In a short space of time he has started to look like the main man in the side certainly in the defence.

I'd be chucking him the arm band for the next game.

• Like 3

Might be a bit early and might be a bit harsh on Vlaar but I'd make him captain.

I said before he signed he was a talker and that he would lead those around him in a more vocal way than any other player at the club but even I'm surprised of how much of a leader he is looking.

In a short space of time he has started to look like the main man in the side certainly in the defence.

I'd be chucking him the arm band for the next game.

I said a few pages back his leadership is one of his best qualities. Genuinely delighted with his performances and hope it can continue.

Â