$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I might bid for villa, and pay for the club in blow jobs..

£200 million quids' worth of blow jobs.

I'd pay for players in the same way. 

Cheeky £150m bid for Messi perhaps? :lol:

How much a go?

What's fair?

a quid?

You'd have to allow that you'd probably get a lot better at it the more you did, and up your price accordingly. I can do the projections if you want, doing nothing else today at work.

• Like 1

I might bid for villa, and pay for the club in blow jobs..

£200 million quids' worth of blow jobs.

I'd pay for players in the same way. 

Cheeky £150m bid for Messi perhaps? :lol:

How much a go?

What's fair?

a quid?

You'd have to allow that you'd probably get a lot better at it the more you did, and up your price accordingly. I can do the projections if you want, doing nothing else today at work.

Well if we say that after every 100 BJs (Big_Johns), my skill goes up 0.05% - thus, so does my pricing, how many BJs would it take to get to £200 million?

- at the takeover he did say if he couldn't take Villa forward he would go. He has done that and not hung around. Respect for that

He did hang around, hence our last 3 seasons being our 3 worst ever prem years.
I can't speak for him, but I imagine that Randy thought that once the wage-bill was sorted, then we could have another go.

He has probably seen the last 2 years as having to spend £25m per season to stand still, and finally realised that he does not have the finances to fire us back up the table.

I can't agree at all. I think the last two seasons have all been about setting us up for a sale.
What would you rather he did?

Kept us running with finances spiralling out of control meaning nobody would touch us?

Why are the two extremes the only options?

Where did I say that? I just offered an example.

And you didn't answer the question...

No of course I didn't want finances spiralling out of control. But at the same time after our 3 worst premiership seasons coming one after the other I find it hard to say fair play for not hanging around.

I thiink in the Championship you have until May 17th to offer something to out of contract players otherwise they can do as they wish. There might be a different date for the Premier league players though, not sure.

I realise it's a little of track but where does this leave us as far as contract renewals. Albrighton, gardner etc. Also the pending investigations into karsa and culverhouse. Can anyone shed light on these issues?

Its not off track at all, its a genuine concern really.

Id say the day to day running of the club will carry on as normal by the current set up.  That will include not letting assets leave the club unless deemed unsuitable.

Id say if the sale doesent go ahead funds would also be released from the tv income to fund new players too. He wont want the club struggling which may harm any chances of a sale.

ha ha everyone slating the itk's, cant see any negativity towards graham taylor who only yesterday stated that the villa had been sold!!!!

If you listen back, he said it was "tittle tattle" he wasn't the one actually welcoming and naming new owners.

What probably get's to me the most about RL's and GK's statements in the apparent self-pity wallowing because the Premier League is full of nasty people and Lerner's a poor sensitive soul??

Plus he would like to thank the two Paul as I have asked the world of them? And how much did they get paid for this self sacrifice? They hardly put themselves on the front line in Afghanistan?

You're selling up, just get on with and stop the rot you have brought to our club!

My favourite part of the statement is this...

"I owe it to Villa to move on, and look for fresh, invigorated leadership, if in my heart I feel I can no longer do the job."

So Randy has stated that he is now looking to sell the club, but in the meantime his heart is not in it anymore. Not the best move from a financial perspective to openly admit that you don't want it anymore.

I think there is someone lined up and we just have to be patient.

**** hate waiting...

• Like 2

I thought the statement read very well. Although I'm not entirely sure what the 'Krulak' statement was all about, I was expecting it to be him...but it wasn't? I guess it was Randy.

Nervous times if we haven't heard anything more in a few weeks time.

What's happened at TBAR?

My favourite part of the statement is this...

"I owe it to Villa to move on, and look for fresh, invigorated leadership, if in my heart I feel I can no longer do the job."

So Randy has stated that he is now looking to sell the club, but in the meantime his heart is not in it anymore. Not the best move from a financial perspective to openly admit that you don't want it anymore.

I think there is someone lined up and we just have to be patient.

**** hate waiting...

I read  it more that: In his hert, he know's he's not the person to offer "fresh, invirotated leadership" due to his own personal curcumstances and therefore, owes it to us to move on. 

Coudlnt really expect any more from him tbh.

All the 'ITKs' are getting slated. In fairness that Dinkleham kept saying the 14th. Who knows, we could have a statement of sale on Wednesday. We could equally have nothing for a long time...too early to say anyone was wrong though

"Id say if the sale doesent go ahead funds would also be released from the tv income to fund new players too." Not sure on 2 fronts Nigel. Would potential new owners want the current one spending income that may have been included in the asking price they were quoted and would enough of that income be used to avoid another struggle?  

What did Krulak say?

Just look back a couple of pages but basically nothing in a round about way as usual!

Yeah, I really didn't understand it. You would have thought the media department would have at least made it look professional (or written by somebody not out of their face).

Leave me and the kitman's wife alone! I passed on the info with the best intentions!! I can't take all this pressure and stress you 'doubters' are causing me. Yes I am the talk of the town, Yes I've broken the biggest story of the century, but I'm a human being with feelings too!!!!

This has been a rollercoaster of a day alright.

:D

• Like 3