$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I don't know if its as imminent as we would all like. - But I think its pretty clear were are in the end game of the lerner regime

He's Hardly been to a match in the past 2 years

He said he would stay 10 years - its approaching 8

Weve rode our luck staying in the prem - Lerner must know that unless he invests we will bomb out and greatly reduce the value of his asset

Very few villa fans\Media pundits see much hope under the lerner regime 

Even if its not true - Lerner won't like all this limelight

• Like 2

If theres going to be a takeover, it will be in the close season.

I agree that not all takeovers bring funds a la Man City or Chelsea but I'd expect investment & more importantly, wages to rise. When you have teams like Stoke paying more than we do, it sums the situation up.

Whatever happens, there will be more commitment than Lerner has shown these past few years.

The way the club was run down financially was identical to the way Ellis ran it down when he sold up, making it as financially viable as possible. HH said "its common knowledge the owner wants to sell", Faulkner is looking to bail out & join the FA-My feeling is that this is a goer.

• Like 2

One of the investors is Micky Arison, owner of the NBA side, Miami Heat.

You say this because?

It's been floating around the Internet for about 4/5 days.

This and the name of Larry Ellison. Nothing has been confirmed, I think people are just randomly naming us billionaires that have something to do with sport

Russia? Oh god no. Say what you want about lerner but i don't think he'd ever sell to someone he didnt think was right.