Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

12 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

With the caveat that it felt a lot like we were deliberately checking in on people for the last time. So if next week we lose Gendry, Grey Worm, Jorah, Edd, Theon, Tormund and one of Jaime / Brienne I'll feel a bit let-down. As it should be better than signposting it so heavily.

The examples you have given are fair comment, but given that list of names, it is very probable that at least 1 or more will die and this sentence becomes particularly relevant. I still think they could have justified another episode, or perhaps even lengthen each of the 2 episodes a bit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

The examples you have given are fair comment, but given that list of names, it is very probable that at least 1 or more will die and this sentence becomes particularly relevant. I still think they could have justified another episode, or perhaps even lengthen each of the 2 episodes a bit. 

No disagreement here. I'd have been more than happy to have an extra 20 minutes with each of the people we've checked in with, and the fighting doesn't start until episode five.

But I guess they have to keep us happy and the ADHD "why is it taking so long, everyone is just talking, why hasn't a dragon killed everyone yet!!!" types happy as well. 

On that list I expect all of them to die. I just think it will be a shame when they fall back into inevitable cliche.

Luckily Sansa has already fought this inevitable battle before . 

In her mind .

Image result for littlefinger fight every battle gif

The Night King is in the shit IMO and I expect zero casualties on team Davos next week.

A zombie Littlefinger sneaking away from the fight to pull off some side hustle at the Eyrie would be a nice touch.

I definitely think the Night King is heading down to Kings landing. I still think it’s Bran in some weird time travel situation, and therefore can’t possibly be in the same place as Bran. I don’t think Cersei gets killed straight away by the NK, but she would be class as a Night Queen.

Next episode will be one long battle, with Winterfell thinking they’ve won only for The NK not to be there, there will be casualties though, I’m thinking Jorah at least. 

Tormund has stole the show so far, his giant story was brilliant and added a comic moment in the episode. 

Real question is, did Arya actually go looking to **** the hound, but then as fire sword guy was there she went to gendry :P:puke:

I thought last weeks episode was the worst they have ever made in all series. Felt like it was written by a fourteen year old girl. They might as well have brought ed Sheeran back as a recurring character to sing the song at the end .

:puke:

Little finger was from Braavos apparently. He also met a girl in the stables right before he met his end and paid a Braavosi coin to that girl.

Was it a paid of faceless man who took the fall for little finger? I think that would be too much to throw in with the time that's left personally..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Little finger was from Braavos apparently.

His ancestors were. He's from The Fingers (hence his nickname) , a grotty bit of land on the east coast.

A bit like the Westeros equivalent of being Lord of Hull.

On 23/04/2019 at 11:16, ml1dch said:

They're in a bit of a no-win situation there though.

The most natural thing that would happen is that they would talk about what they've done since they last saw each other.

"Got captured a bunch of times. Worked for Tywin Lannister a bit. Escaped, went to Essos, hooked up with these creepy, inconsistent assassins. Came back, killed all the Freys then back to Winterfell and executed Littlefinger. You?"

"Leech-sex and rowing mainly".

But if a dozen characters spent an hour summarising the last thirty or so episodes for each other then just imagine the lazy storytelling accusations that would come their way.

This is a great sentence 

Edited by Spoony
  • Thanks 1

Â