Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I still can't work out how Jaime and Branspergers recognised each other. The last time they met they both had long hair.

It's so far fetched . 

The thing is he isn't brann anymore so I see this reunion as pointless. Even when he embraced jon snow it was abit shit. 

I'm hoping sansa get fried by one of the dragons. Really can't stand her. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is he isn't brann anymore so I see this reunion as pointless.

He's not Brann, but most other characters don't really realise that yet. apart from Meera who isn't around anymore.

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is he isn't brann anymore so I see this reunion as pointless. Even when he embraced jon snow it was abit shit. 

I'm hoping sansa get fried by one of the dragons. Really can't stand her. 

Yeah but I still don't know how Bran knew who Jaime was at the end as the last time they met Jaime had 2 hands.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Yeah but I still don't know how Bran knew who Jaime was at the end as the last time they met Jaime had 2 hands.

Used to be blonde as well!

Considering it was a fairly important plot point, I'm surprised they've let that go for both Tyrion and Jaime. 

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Used to be blonde as well!

Considering it was a fairly important plot point, I'm surprised they've let that go for both Tyrion and Jaime. 

Exactly, but according to Thronepedia Bran is both a Greenseer  and a Warg which gives him the ability to manipulate hair colours with his mind and sense where severed hands used to be.

Could come in handy in the wars to come.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Thought they could have let Birkir or Lansbury be Arwen.

They've hardly featured and both got the hair for it.

Wonder if there is a Bruce/Gollum if you extend the picture down?

On 15/04/2019 at 21:45, Stevo985 said:

I liked it, apart from the weird dragon flying scene, which didn't even look good.

Absolute Avatar-esque arse water.   Nauseating saccharine filler.  But apart from that, I thought it was a good episode.  Did a good job of re-acquainting us with all the gang, and progressed some stories nicely.  The dynamic between Jon and his Aunt should be more interesting and less ... genital-based from now on I'd imagine - or maybe not, giggety.

22 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The scene with Sam , Danny and Jorah was the highlight. 

The bloke who plays Sam acted everybody off the park. He has more range in his bottom lip than Emilia Clark has shown in 8 seasons

It's actually a while since we've seen her bottom lip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

I thought every episode was going to be 90 minutes long or like movies 

Hide contents

btw are they building up a Arya/Gendry romance or was that just me

I guess in the states with the ads its about 90 minutes. 

Utter shite. If that was the first ever episode I’d have given up there and then. Awful acting throughout, horrendous script and it almost feels like no one wants to even be there. I feel like it’s just made for the buzzfeed articles now. 

• Haha 1

Â