Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Spoiler

What a episode that was. Insane. I loved it

My only gripes were

What the hell was brann doing for the episode? You thought he was planning something but it ended up being pointless. 

Jon snows role is the battle was wierd. He has such a minor role in it. Even reek got more! 

I have to say the lighting was absolutely atrocious at points. That really annoyed me. Didn't get that at all. 

OMG

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m going to have to buy a new Tv and watch it again.  

It looked shite in parts on my OLED. The SKY transfer was horrendous. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Maybe I’m being too harsh on my old LED then. It was frustrating though. 

It was definitely the source. Compressed to buggery by SKY. 

It will look stunning when it arrives on disc. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What the hell was brann doing for the episode? You thought he was planning something but it ended up being pointless. 

He gave her the knife didn't he ?  He saw it all coming but just had to let stuff play out.

Spoiler

I completely agree with all the criticisms about 'plot armour' and how ridiculous it was that major characters (Brienne! Samwell!) who were completely surrounded were just somehow okay. But in the end, I won't give even a mouse-sized shit if the human drama of the remaining episodes is good, because to be honest the remorseless, motiveless dead guy and his army were the most tedious characters in the show and I'm so happy they're finally gone 

• Like 2

Spoiler

The Night King isn't the big bad though is he.  Cersei is ruthless and cunning and I think a little more liable to take out a few main names in the show.  She has already sent of Bronn to do an assassin job on her brothers, she has those big cross bows for any dragons that may be left over and she has a massive and well rested army.  Almost forgot about the green fire stuff, she's bound to have a bit of that kicking about too.  The Night King is a bit too shallow as a character to be the big finale.  Cersei however will be much more fun to watch.  How about the biggest call back of all from the first series with Jon Snow getting executed at Kings Landing like Sean Bean was.  Arya can survive to watch on hiding in the crowd unable to do anything.

48 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Yeesh that was insane. Have re-watched the ending like 5 times. 

But don't get this darkness criticism, just turn all other light sources off and it's all clear..

Nope. Sat in the pitch black, still annoying. Get the feeling that was easier than having to draw the dead properly.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

What a episode that was. Insane. I loved it

My only gripes were

Jon snows role is the battle was wierd. He has such a minor role in it. Even reek got more! 

I have to say the lighting was absolutely atrocious at points. That really annoyed me. Didn't get that at all. 

OMG

Bran's job in the 'plan' was to get the night king to come out to kill him whereby they would have a chance to defeat him. Bran flew a bunch of crows around the night king until he got his attention which was then his job in the plan done.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Bran's job in the 'plan' was to get the night king to come out to kill him whereby they would have a chance to defeat him. Bran flew a bunch of crows around the night king until he got his attention which was then his job in the plan done.  

I see that makes abit more sense now. Thanks

I loved it although it was too dark to see things at times!

My theory is that Cersei will have a dwarf baby and die at birth like her mother. After defeating and killing everyone else!

16 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

I loved it although it was too dark to see things at times!

My theory is that Cersei will have a dwarf baby and die at birth like her mother. After defeating and killing everyone else!

Good theory. Then no one has the throne. You have to say though after this battle there is no chance they could defeat cerseis army. 

So it will be interesting to see what happens. 

Â