Grant Holt

samjp26

If he wasn't 33 and struggling in the championship I might buy into the argument.

It is a short term loan deal for goodness' sake. Ungrateful people, tut tut.

more so, this guy has been brought in as a cover for a broken kozak, now kozak has had lots of stick on here (im a fan of kozak) so I'd ask the question to those that knock libor, is Holt a suitable cove option? i think so.

I don't care either way about this signing however, should it prove to be the only signing then I think one and all have serious grounds for complaint.

Yes I Agree. Whilst I think this is a smart move - There is no earthly reason why Aston Villa,  Almost 37,000 at the 3 home games - should be limited to this area of the Market.    Lescot for example would cost only £1.5m in wages between now and the end of the season.....

I would've liked to have seen Lescott on loan too, but why would the player chose a 5 month loan here when he's secured 90k per week for the next 3.5 years?

I genuinely believe now that he's going to be a hit with us. Like Keane. I haven't exactly supported the signing but some of you guys are really embarrassing yourselves.

Aye, the name calling is absolutely pathetic.

• Like 2

Â