Grant Holt

samjp26

No. Really? Wtf. I guess Helenius will not be getting any game time, even though he scored v the blades. If Holt is the answer, what is the question?

If I am being postive you could say Lambert knows how to get the best out of him,  it is only 6 months, it is last chance in the big time, and maybe his mouthy experience might help some of the younger lads. Plus Holt and Holte end has a nice ring to it. But really, come on. 75 mins gone, we are 1 nil down, we bring Holt on for some long balls. If you are getting a fat slow but accurate striker, you need good wingers and/or a midfield playmaker to give hime supply. Which we ain't got.

• Like 1

Norwich were a good footballing side WITH Holt under PL !!!

I agree. When Lambert was appointed I made a point of watching as many Norwich games as I could and I thought they were really impressive. Even when playing long balls they were more floated onto Holt's chest so he could bring people like Hoolahan and Pilkington into play.

The Norwich fans don't seem happy on Twitter. Talking about burning shirts with Holt on the back. Didn't realize they disliked us so much.

Everyone dislikes us. Sunderland fans still haven't seem to forget Darren Bent...

Also just seen one deluded Norwich fan say ' Grant Holt going to Villa is disgraceful #NCFC' 

Wtf is wrong with them.

Holtamania!

I know some posters on here think this is a terrible signing (and I understand that), but look at it this way. Kozak is out for the rest of the season. He's been the one scoring, not Benteke. It was said earlier in this thread when we're a goal down with 10 mins to go, stick Holt up top and maybe one of our inevitable long balls will find him.

Yes it's hardly inspiring, but I don't think this will be the only signing of the window... Or at least I hope it isn't.

• Like 1

The Norwich fans don't seem happy on Twitter. Talking about burning shirts with Holt on the back. Didn't realize they disliked us so much.

Everyone dislikes us. Sunderland fans still haven't seem to forget Darren Bent...

Also just seen one deluded Norwich fan say ' Grant Holt going to Villa is disgraceful #NCFC' 

Wtf is wrong with them.

Small club mentality I guess  :)

I'm still stunned its happened. I don't know what to think, I'm no fan of Lambert but the stuff he got us playing in the final 3rd last year was brilliant. I hoped he'd be the man to turn us around but I just can't see it now.

The previous signings aren't good enough and now we've signed grant holt. Kozak and holt, our manager seems to have no desire to play attractive football.

Long ball football while trying to survive. I didn't think we'd still be at such a desperate point 18 months into his time here.

Â