Grant Holt

samjp26

If Lambert is so shit and Holt is such a fat waster, then how come he scored all those goals for Norwich and was in contention for a place in the england squad for Euro 2012?

Surely they both cant be true, no.

If only it was 2 years ago.

-Darren Bent

If Lambert is so shit and Holt is such a fat waster, then how come he scored all those goals for Norwich and was in contention for a place in the england squad for Euro 2012?

So we could enjoy your happy vibes all over again? ;)

Oh I see. Two years ago both of them were good but now they are both awful. Is that it?

Oh I see. Two years ago both of them were good but now they are both awful. Is that it?

Quick, sign Michael Ricketts

In regards to grant holt yes. And Lambert's doing himself no favours.

So does that mean Holt is bad and Lambert is good? Because at least one of them was clearly doing something right..

YES! And James Beattie too! 

Though that might cause a few fights in the canteen.....

In regards to grant holt yes. And Lambert's doing himself no favours.

Maybe it shows that Lambert knows how to get the best out of him?

If he wasn't 33 and struggling in the championship I might buy into the argument.

It is a short term loan deal for goodness' sake. Ungrateful people, tut tut.

Ungrateful? What a load of shit. Why should I be grateful of yet another season of watching shit football.

If he wasn't 33 and struggling in the championship I might buy into the argument.

How about just waiting to see if he's shit and then if he indeed is then you can give the "i told you so" just stay positive for 5 minutes all you ever do is moan and i class myself as pretty negative about villa these days too but you make me look like the happiest fan alive.

If benteke picks up a bit of form he'll probably only be used sparingly anyway.

• Like 1

Â