Grant Holt

samjp26

From comments on VT, I had the impression Holt had balloned out to the size of two Michelin men.

But then I saw the photos on AVFC .. He looks pretty normal.

6 month loan cover. It won't have been expensive, so I cannot see it as anything but a win/win.

Edited by Villain4Life
  • Like 4

Best case would be when called upon in the absence of Benteke that he scores. 

Lambert said to the press when Holt signed that they are looking at another couple of positions too, I would assume one of those would be the number 10 Lambert is after and the other is probably cover at CB to avoid playing Lowton there. 

• Like 1

Even if he doesn't play I'm pretty sure having him on the training ground and in the dressing room will benefit us. There's been some ridiculous statements on here, think we should wait until end of the month before judging.

I think we need to stop judging negatively immediately. He is part of our team now and deserves our support to help him succeed. Regardless of our views before hand, now he has donned the shirt we need to get behind him and hope he does well.

• Like 1

As bad as it is I'd rather put my trust in Holt to do the business than helenius or Bowery.

Which speaks volumes about how Lambert has spent his limited budget.

Not really as its quite clear those players are the future. My comment relates to the fact that Holt has been in the prem and knows what it a about. Whereas if we were relying on helenius or Bowery then they're inexperienced.

Norwich fans showing their  class pic.twitter.com/Kf4TOhPXlE

Wait, why do they care that he's gone to Villa?

Some of their fans absolutely hate us, because Lambert left them to join us, and they were mid-wank at the time.

We did them a favour, Lambert, Culverhouse and Karsa are **** useless

Just when you think our style of football can't get worse we make a signing like this.

Kozak was bad enough but this leaves no doubt as to what lambert wants to do.

Even though when holt had a successful season in the prem under lambert they were playing decent football. The reason why most fans wanted Lambert.

Just when you think our style of football can't get worse we make a signing like this.

Kozak was bad enough but this leaves no doubt as to what lambert wants to do.

Why? Libor has contributed to a good percentage of our points this season. 

Â