Grant Holt

samjp26

Houlston asked it earlier. If Holt is such a decent option as cover why doesn't an average championship team want him for this role?

Also could we not recall bent back? Is that not an option?

Who cant get much time in a struggling Fulham !!

Just because Wigan dont want to use him doesn't mean he wont work somewhere else  - surely you have seen enough football to know some players work art some times/places/systems others dont ?

Houlston asked it earlier. If Holt is such a decent option as cover why doesn't an average championship team want him for this role?

Just because Wigan dont want to use him doesn't mean he wont work somewhere else - surely you have seen enough football to know some players work art some times/places/systems others dont ?

Of course.

Such a shame we have such a limited manager who chooses to play the kind of football someone as poor as grant holt is thrives on.

The Norwich fans don't seem happy on Twitter. Talking about burning shirts with Holt on the back. Didn't realize they disliked us so much.

Wtf is wrong with them.

apart from their inbreeding and webbed fingers and toes not much...... :-)

Im not gonna make too much judgement on lambert until the transfer window is over. Im glad its only a loan, we better still get an attacking midfielder aswell if we dont then i will truely be f*cked off.

holt has been off the pace in the championship and has had not much game time.

guidetti would have been nice nice but oh well.

welcome to villa holt hoorrraaaayyyyyy :mellow:

Just because Wigan dont want to use him doesn't mean he wont work somewhere else - surely you have seen enough football to know some players work art some times/places/systems others dont ?

Of course.

Such a shame we have such a limited manager who chooses to play the kind of football someone as poor as grant holt is thrives on.

Well fair enough if you think that but once you have made the decision his football is limited and unappealling, and you consider Holt thrives on that, then presumably you can see the sense in the signing !!! :)

I understand anyone being dissappointed we haven't played much exciting football but I think we have in enough patches to convince me it is not PL's intention. I can accept others may think it is.

In addition I think PL has particular reasons for Holt and that he will be played when those reasons apply.  For one example - when we ARE  - by design or accident - in a game where we need that sort of player.  We are in a fight all season and if this helps a little that makes sense to me.

Â