BOF

5 hours ago, colhint said:

Who's going to buy them

. Rashford 4 years left on contract 300,000 a week

Varane 340 1_year 

Casimeiro 340 2 years

Mason Mount 250 4 years

Anthony 200 , 3 years

no one in the top 5 in the premiere league would want them. So that would only leave Chelsea and they have psr all over them or the breakaway teams. Apart from PSG and Madrid they're all broke. 

Madrid wouldn't want any of them. So that leaves PSG.

it those guys don't come calling, United are going to have to accept stupidly low offers and convince the players to take a pay cut.

1920px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

On 30/04/2024 at 11:55, colhint said:

If Anthony goes he's 24 and writing off his Brazil career 

He's a cert to get a season loan to a Sevilla or Valencia I think. No one is buying him for even half what he cost given his dismal stats so he'll have to go to a lower team and get his career back on track before his value picks up to be sold.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ender4 said:

Is that the sign to chop off their heads or their legs?  

May as well, they are stealing a living

Posted (edited)

As if proof were neesed, the Sancho slight revival of late and how horrifically out of condition he was, points to an issue with more than just the manager or the players. They're truly rotten.

They won't improve next season.

Kind of surprises me that Dave Brailsford oversees such a shambles given the iron first of marginal gains he led Sky cycling with.

Edited by MrBlack

Posted (edited)
On 29/04/2024 at 21:53, Jonesy7211 said:

Who's going to take any of these Utd morons on whilst having to pay a fee for them? It's well known they have a ridiculously unprofessional squad of players on big money.

Unless players are leaving at the end of their contracts, nobody is going to bid for them, with the exception of Fernandes. The rest of them are players not good enough for the top 4, or the top teams in Europe. Playing for man u nowadays isn't enough to guarantee a big move like it was under Fergie. They're stuck with them, making them available changes nothing other than lowering any fees.

dance-saudi.gif

Edited by sidcow

52 minutes ago, sidcow said:

dance-saudi.gif

Dumb diddi dum diddi dum chop their heads off

Dumb diddi dum diddi dum chop their heads off

Dumb diddi dum diddi dum  chop their  heads off

Hey Chop their heads off

Posted (edited)
On 30/04/2024 at 13:31, HongKongVillan said:

Coventry should just submit an official bid for Anthony for a tenner just for the lols.

There's a danger of a bid that high being accepted

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

The rumours doing the rounds among Man United fans today seems to be that ETH is there for another season, I can hardly believe it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The rumours doing the rounds among Man United fans today seems to be that ETH is there for another season, I can hardly believe it.

I don’t see how they can. 

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Kind of surprises me that Dave Brailsford oversees such a shambles given the iron first of marginal gains he led Sky cycling with

Genuine question - Is that sarcasm? Didn't he get called out for being quite "handy with the inhalers" for Sky? 1% better by doping, isn't 1% better, it's 100% cheating (not that he'd be the only one in cycling tbf)

Posted (edited)
On 30/04/2024 at 06:26, Davkaus said:

The baffling thing about Man United is we think almost all of their players are shit, and that their manager is a clown, but they're only two places below us :D 

I don’t think at all think ETH is a clown. I don’t think every manager is the right fit for every situation. They have a few really good players, the younger ones that everyone pretty much agrees on — Mainoo etc. Their big problem is definitely one of terrible, terrible contracts for several years that have made a mockery of their brand and their ridiculously unjustified revenue streams. It’s dragged down the whole operation. I think they need a clean slate. We all know which players should be kept, and they should just rebuild the team from the ground up around those three or four. TABULA RASA. They have luxuries teams like us would do so much more with. That’s what’s so frustrating. You see them wasting piles and piles of resources, and you think it’s a tragedy to see all that wasted on such a shitty team. At least that’s how I feel. What exactly does Martial do with all his money? I know what he doesn’t do! 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

We love to complain about not being seen as a big team, but realistically if Man U come asking about a player, the fee is higher and the wages are astronomical vs what we'd pay. 

It's not that they're great, it's that they're a global brand and agents know the value a big talent could bring in.

Imagine if Mount, Martial or Anthony were world beaters.

Actually don't bother, the reality is way funnier.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Genuine question - Is that sarcasm? Didn't he get called out for being quite "handy with the inhalers" for Sky? 1% better by doping, isn't 1% better, it's 100% cheating (not that he'd be the only one in cycling tbf)

Not really sarcasm. The story of the packages of inhalers that ended up with Wiggins and were treating genuine cases of asthma in him and Froome, although not obtained by official routes were prescribed medication. Used within the limits supposedly.

Whether you think they cheated with them or not (I do, but no more than the rest of the field and they were found not guilty of it anyway), they still found ways to elevate themselves anove their peers. They worked in a way that meant they dominated the sport for a period, and it wasn't just down to doping.

United don't seem to have any kind of structure that is working, drugs or not.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’d be very surprised if men with genuine cases of asthma could compete at the very top level of such a gruelling sport (cycling).

It’s cheating.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

There's a good chance Utd won't qualify for Europe.. 10 years since that last happened . It'll affect sponsorships. Can't think of any manager who could improve them and want to go there. Can't think of any teams who would want to buy their players. It think they are stuck with the lot of them. 

Nice innit.

Is it any wonder only piss artists want to go to United when Sancho was there 2 years and couldn't beat my gran in a foot race, and he leaves and all of a sudden he's agile, nimble and lightning.

Lukaku. Casemiro. Luke Shaw. Martial. Just off the top of my head. Varane physically dropped off a cliff the day he joined. All absolutely dumplings. Something is so so so wrong at that club.

Â