Manchester United

BOF

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

They’ve transfer listed the whole team bar Mainoo, Garnacho and Hojlund 😂

To be fair who else is there worth keeping? Maybe dalot, surprised by Fernandes 

The bigger worry should be who do they think is going to buy them

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair who else is there worth keeping? Maybe dalot, surprised by Fernandes 

The bigger worry should be who do they think is going to buy them

I think it was more a case everyone is for sale except those three. Not that they would seek everyone, although if the got a good offer for Bruno I’d think he’d go, PSG or some other detestable club

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Sensible, they've loads of dross they need to sell. Might as well just say we'll listen to all offers for anyone. 

Exactly, if someone slaps down £80m for Garnacho are they gonna say no? Of course not.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not sure why they are so keen to keep Hojlund

Spend a lot on him and he is still just 21. His 14 goals isnt that bad for his first season in England

• Like 1

To be fair, it's what they've needed for about 5/6 years now if not longer. Rangnick was right when he said it would take open heart surgery to fix Utd, they need to accept they'll be shit for a few years and turf out most of the squad whilst developing the better, younger players.

It remains to be seen if Ratcliffe has the stomach to write off all these “assets” and stuff their pockets with cash to settle their contracts.

Then the rebuild. It’ll take spending spree that would make Boehly wince.

Who's going to take any of these Utd morons on whilst having to pay a fee for them? It's well known they have a ridiculously unprofessional squad of players on big money.

Unless players are leaving at the end of their contracts, nobody is going to bid for them, with the exception of Fernandes. The rest of them are players not good enough for the top 4, or the top teams in Europe. Playing for man u nowadays isn't enough to guarantee a big move like it was under Fergie. They're stuck with them, making them available changes nothing other than lowering any fees.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pottervillan said:

Are you telling me there won't be queues around the block to take the hard working Rashford off them. Have you not seen the effort the guy puts in 1 game out of 20?

Imagine how bad he’ll be at his next club? 

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ha it’s true

the problem is, who would want 95% of their players???

Garnacho is probably the only player of theirs i would fancy, and im not even sure about that, considering some of the reports about his attitude.

Fernandes is a good player, but i wouldnt have him on the principle of him being a filthy rat faced diving ratty boy.

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

They’ve transfer listed the whole team bar Mainoo, Garnacho and Hojlund 😂

They should just swap 10 players with Chelsea. Win-win for both of them 😬

Â