Manchester United

BOF

What a low, at Old Trafford, a draw with Burnley, but also to have less possession over 90 mins than the team 19th in the league and basically relegated.

image.png.725b422e890e9e2aaf5df92c5701a629.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

How. How has he not been sacked at about a dozen points this season?

I think it's because they know a proper long term replacement is only coming in the summer with a complete overhaul, not worth sacking him mid season paying huge sums and sticking mclaren or some other coach in charge, just write the season off 

Doubt that thinking includes the possibility of finishing 8th though 

Steve Bruce or Paul Ince for 6 months would have got them jamming more than ETH.

..and I'm not even being hyperbolic. That's how bad they have been.

He's been one of the most abject appointments in PL history.

30 minutes ago, turvontour said:

From this point on, it's better for us if they have a really decent end to the season and so he keeps his job. 

Unless Southgate is in contention.

That would be delicious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vancvillan said:

Unless Southgate is in contention.

That would be delicious.

At the mere mention of his name I bet they’re dusting off the green and yellow scarves and starting up Bayern-style petitions for Ten Haag to get another season.

17 hours ago, MaVilla said:

What a low, at Old Trafford, a draw with Burnley, but also to have less possession over 90 mins than the team 19th in the league and basically relegated.

Wouldn't rule them out yet. 2 points off safety with 3 games to go and at home to forest on the final day which could decide it. Seem to have picked up some decent form lately too, Lots of draws but only 1 loss in the last 8 games shows they are making a fight of it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Cracked me up his interview. "We played well, we have the most dynamic team in the league". 

Man United are as dynamic as a Reliant Robin. 😂😂

Confusing dynamic with diabolical. Must have checked with Schteve for the right phrase.

• Haha 2

On 27/04/2024 at 17:04, rodders0223 said:

How. How has he not been sacked at about a dozen points this season?

They have no clue how to hire someone better.

Posted (edited)
On 22/04/2024 at 09:25, Genie said:

Just shows how small time he is doing that to a lower league GK. It wasn’t just 1 word or comment either.

Here’s Antony show what a prick he is too.

IMG-5477.jpg

I'd have been pointing in his face guffawing with laughter, literally hysterically before pointing at my Championship sleeve patch. 

With their net spend it's like an adult celebrating scoring against an under 10's team and taunting them. 

Edited by sidcow

47 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'd have been pointing in his face guffawing with laughter, literally hysterically before pointing at my Championship sleeve patch. 

With their net spend it's like an adult celebrating scoring against an under 10's team and taunting them. 

Depends if it was a screamer or not. 

• Haha 4

Â