Manchester United

BOF

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

And they still did the double on us 🤦🏻‍♂️

They didn't deserve it though. They haven't deserved most of the wins I've seen them get.

But if you're playing that bad week in and week out and getting away with it, even with criminal penalties and biased refereeing, you'll eventually stop getting away with it. You just can't shit house every game. Eventually the ludicrous luck you've had will run out and there's no substance behind to get you out of it. 

4 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

It's great that it's gotten to a point where Crystal Palace beating them 4-0 is utterly unremarkable. 

If it was 7 nil it wouldnt be that remarkable.

Shame as I really wanted them to qualify for the Conference League. 

Firstly, as their fans would be humiliated by having to play in it as they believe it's below them, and secondly, because with the money and status they have, a new manager could get them ticking.

Need them to play Thursdays really, especially as they'd likely go far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Shame as I really wanted them to qualify for the Conference League. 

Firstly, as their fans would be humiliated by having to play in it as they believe it's below them, and secondly, because with the money and status they have, a new manager could get them ticking.

Need them to play Thursdays really, especially as they'd likely go far.

To be fair though, we could equally do with Newcastle and Chelsea being in europa or conference too, for the same reason. 

32 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

To think at one point there was genuine concern they would challenge us for 5th/4th

I know. It's quite a downfall. But not relegated -- not yet. I don't fear their squad, but I do respect their crazy revenue. Would anyone be surprised if they're soon signing up some of the Palace players torturing them today?

Sure they could but you can only have a 25 man squad plus under 21s  I think only Garnacho and Mainoo fit that so they will have to shift some dog shit to replace unless everyone they buy is under 21

Became a joke at the end but the absolute fear this United team put into some Villa supporters was really embarrassing

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Became a joke at the end but the absolute fear this United team put into some Villa supporters was really embarrassing

Don't talk to soon mate, they could find form and finish above us and then there would be egg on your face 😜 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Those players have turned into the Chelsea squads from years back - decided they don't like/rate the manager so are just downing tools until he gets sacked.

Yes but Chelsea had good players and won stuff at least

Realistically who would take the job when they boot ETH?

It's the definition of a poisoned chalice.

Personally I think they need a true leader, one of the world's greatest players - the kind of man that will look you in the eye.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

We lost twice to them with as shit as they are, fear being the wrong word but they always seem to beat us no matter how they are doing.

Â