Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

6 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I have two mouth ulcers which are properly pissing me off. Can barely eat or drink anything without it hurting so it’s helping with the new year detox.

I suffer with these when I'm really run down. So painful. 

Depending on where they are igloo is a great product to help relieve the pain. 

• Like 1

On 06/01/2023 at 21:59, sidcow said:

That the Christmas Thread is closed when I want a rant about the idiots with their lights still up, or all of the Christmas stuff we've still got that we shouldn't have bought in the first place that hasn't been used or that I found some Christmas stuff about the place that should now be in a box in the loft or that it's going to rain all weekend so I probably won't take the outside lights down. 

Oh wait.... This is a good thread to moan about that shit! 

Some people still have now rotting pumpkins outside their houses let alone some Christmas decorations!

16 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

kanye-west-entourage-good-life

Me and my homies.

Russell Brand is your homie, has he asked you to have sex in a public toilet yet? 

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 1

Bought a new colour wheel for my projector. 

It arrived and was faulty. Such is life. 

Seller has suggested they refund part of the cost 'as it cost a lot to ship', and that I sell the faulty part on to recoup my money. 

Spanners. Let's see how they respond to me telling them their offer is, er, not quite good enough. 

Then it's ebay claims. 

Ebay is shit these days. Gone too commercial, can never find a bargain. Also if you sell something they are far to expensive, 20% they charged me last time I used them, around 50 quid, greedy barsquids! Facebook market place is the way forward, if you can manage the dickheads and time wasters.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Ebay is shit these days. Gone too commercial, can never find a bargain. Also if you sell something they are far to expensive, 20% they charged me last time I used them, around 50 quid, greedy barsquids! Facebook market place is the way forward, if you can manage the dickheads and time wasters.

Yeah. Ebay do often do 80% off listing fees or max fee of £1 quite often. Just have to wait for those if selling.

Some absolute gems on facebook, I reckon with some time you could make a full time living reselling stuff off fb marketplace.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Yeah. Ebay do often do 80% off listing fees or max fee of £1 quite often. Just have to wait for those if selling.

Some absolute gems on facebook, I reckon with some time you could make a full time living reselling stuff off fb marketplace.

Totally agree with Marketplace, if ya quick you can get some right bargains. May sound harsh, but instead of taking stuff to charity like we used to, kids toys etc, we now just whack it on FB. Made £80 for random stuff just before Christmas.

• Like 1

Why is the fact a tennis player is pregnant,  makes headline news on the BBC Sport webpage. Who gives an aylesbury duck about that?

It doesn't piss me off, just mildly irritating. 

Â