Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

28 minutes ago, picicata said:

People, who have zero interest in football, texting me to let me know my team lost 😒

Oooh my spite would show with that.

Anything that I know they enjoyed, if I see something negative in the news about it, I’d let them know in a completely dispassionate way. Just a news alert. And I’d do that ad nauseam.

They like a particular film franchise? Oh dear, the box office takings don’t make good reading. 

They like a particular tv show. Oh dear, not being renewing for another series.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Alright time to piss you all off and I am definitely winning the skivers award 2023.

Firstly as a University prof I do close to sweet fa most of the time. Our school year is 3 terms of ten weeks. I am currently on family leave as we had a son last June (I took my leave this term) so I won’t go back to teaching until the end of March. I teach for a 10 week term until the massive summer break. Then for the autumn term I have a 10 week “junior sabbatical.” 

So in 2023, I will work a total of 10 weeks for a full salary.  :D

Hate me I don’t care!

@Xela you are posting from your sockpuppet account

Edited by Seat68
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Alright time to piss you all off and I am definitely winning the skivers award 2023.

Firstly as a University prof I do close to sweet fa most of the time. Our school year is 3 terms of ten weeks. I am currently on family leave as we had a son last June (I took my leave this term) so I won’t go back to teaching until the end of March. I teach for a 10 week term until the massive summer break. Then for the autumn term I have a 10 week “junior sabbatical.” 

So in 2023, I will work a total of 10 weeks for a full salary.  :D

Hate me I don’t care!

Musicians!   I suppose you have a private jet and an entourage, as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Thoughts and prayers. Look on the bright side, another week and you are off for 13 days. 

I do have a day off next week. Plus I still have some of last years holiday entitlement left to use :P 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, il_serpente said:

Channeling my inner mooney here:   The number of times I see people write about towing the line.

They shouldn't be given free reign. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â