Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

In this case, it's not the fact that it's The Fail, or even the subject matter. It's that "AN XMAS". When I see the abbreviation "Xmas", I mentally pronounce it "Christmas", not "exmass".

The headline should read: "A XMAS...". 

Screenshot_2022-12-08-07-38-32-12_aee2dc313af8a92a16fcafcae1270359.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Davkaus said:

A week after our company-wide mandatory training (2 bloody hours), we were all sent a dodgy looking email from an obviously fake address offering us 50% off cocktails at the venue for our Christmas party. Dozens of people clicked it 

We get these all the time. It's quite fun. No idea how many people fall for them.

They started off really obvious and they've gradually got harder and harder to spot.

When you report it you get a nice little message saying well done, this was a test or some bollocks. It's childish, but I do get a sense of achievement when I spot one (even though it's still very obvious)

I would love to see how many people fall for them though

58 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

We get these all the time. It's quite fun. No idea how many people fall for them.

They started off really obvious and they've gradually got harder and harder to spot.

When you report it you get a nice little message saying well done, this was a test or some bollocks. It's childish, but I do get a sense of achievement when I spot one (even though it's still very obvious)

I would love to see how many people fall for them though

We have a team team chat channel, one guy gleefully shared a screenshot showing that he’d received and spotted a fake phishing email, because when he clicks the link this happens.

Between laughing we had to tell him as he’d clicked the link he’d failed the test. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s all Meghan. Harry just doing the old ‘Happy wife, happy life’.   

I do wonder what his tune would be if she dumped him. Would he try and get his old job back in the family business?

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s all Meghan. Harry just doing the old ‘Happy wife, happy life’.   

You know this? This has been confirmed to you by Harrys best mate? I guess if not we will have to take Piers Morgans, Dan Woottens, The Daily Mail and GB News word for it, as they are all part of the inner circle that know that Harry, a former service man is under the thumb.

Edited by Seat68
wrong use of a word
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

You know this? This has been confirmed to you by Harrys best mate? I guess if not we will have to take Piers Morgans, Dan Woottens, The Daily Mail and GB News word for it, as they are all part of the inner circle that know that Harry, a former service man is under the thumb.

I honestly didn’t know Piers Morgan etc have been saying these things. I just googled it now. 

Im just going on my experience of knowing many men that just go with it to have an easier life.  I’m actually one of them!  Although there are limits. 

Harry just doing what he gotta do. 

I've not watched it yet but probably will with the wife over Xmas

I have watched the Britney Spears doc about her dad and I'm guessing it will tread a similar path with regards to privacy and intrusion by the press and photographers

Anyone who wants or chases that life is absolutely **** insane

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Waking up at 4.30. Wide awake but with no reason to be up. I think I’ve spent too much time around pensioners in Morrisons Cafe, I’m beginning to behave like them. 

I was wide awake at 6am as well. No work but mind going a million miles an hour

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ota4dhvtknjozgtkvy1

• Like 2

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Waking up at 4.30. Wide awake but with no reason to be up. I think I’ve spent too much time around pensioners in Morrisons Cafe, I’m beginning to behave like them. 

The struggle is real. 

• Like 1

On Polish reality shows, whenever anyone in the show appears on screen, there's a banner reminding the viewer of their name and age.

I watched the Polish version of 'Married at First Sight' with my wife. 12 episodes. 45 mins each. Only 3 couples (so only 6 names and ages to remember) and every single time, we're told.

There was a point in the last episode where one of the people was monologuing for about 5 minutes, and the video was cutting between them in an interview style and then them a voiceover.

No word of a lie, it cut back to them about 6 times and every single time ''Marta, 37'. I'M 12 EPISODES IN I KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

• Haha 1

Â