Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My nephew's father has a suspended license for drunk driving. Last night he convinced my eldery mother to let him drive her car to run some errands. 

What I want to do to him and what I can do don't align very well.

Edited by maqroll
  • Shocked 1

The FA need to work a bit harder on who they give there awards too. De-Bruyne Player of the season, Foden Young player of the season. I wonder how long in the meeting it took to come up with that result.

Head of FA    "On to, player of the season",

Other FA geezer "Foden and De-Bruyne".

Head of FA  "okay onto, fans on the pitch issues".

😂

The arsehole over the road saw me washing my car on my driveway earlier, didn't say a word, and has now started angle grinding shit in his garden sending dust all over the street. I don't feel it's disproportionate to burn his house down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

The arsehole over the road saw me washing my car on my driveway earlier, didn't say a word, and has now started angle grinding shit in his garden sending dust all over the street. I don't feel it's disproportionate to burn his house down.

I had this the other day from the old boy who lives on my road

6u83bbr7gpq71.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I had this the other day from the old boy who lives on my road

6u83bbr7gpq71.jpg

Oh god, do people REALLY say that when they see their neighbour washing the car? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Mate staying. Whilst I went for an afternoon nap, she started crashing around tidying up and hoovering. 

So, what could have been me out for the count for an hour and a half, coming back refreshed, became two and a half hours of failing to have a nap. Now I'm still tired, but down two and a half hours. 

And she managed to snap the handle off the upright hoover. Right off. No fixing that. 

Updates.The amount of updates you get now on a smart phone.I bought a new smart phone 3 weeks ago and turned off "automatic updates" I got a message telling me that I have 148 updates waiting to be installed.

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Updates.The amount of updates you get now on a smart phone.I bought a new smart phone 3 weeks ago and turned off "automatic updates" I got a message telling me that I have 148 updates waiting to be installed.

It’s possibly all the apps you have installed need to be updated following an update or the operating system (Android).

The BBC. I saw a trailer yesterday of some of their upcoming programmes. 

The fact that they are wasting my licence fee on that foul plastic slag Katie **** Price is really grinding my gears. 

Stupid silicone-filled tramp should be in jail, not getting money off me for shit TV shows no one gives a **** about. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

The BBC. I saw a trailer yesterday of some of their upcoming programmes. 

The fact that they are wasting my licence fee on that foul plastic slag Katie **** Price is really grinding my gears. 

Stupid silicone-filled tramp should be in jail, not getting money off me for shit TV shows no one gives a **** about. 

Agree. For all the constant crimes she has committed, she shouldn't be getting paid by tax payers money for TV shows. Cancel her! 

• Like 2

People who take a tablet for whatever ailment they may have and then proceed to do that violent jerking head backwards movement. What the **** is that about. Do they do it every time they eat or drink anything? ****.

• Like 2

Â