Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

45 minutes ago, blandy said:

"yeah, I stopped off for some dinner on my way to a job, and all they had was a jar of Kenco and some milk"

Kids kids! Shut up! I know you wanted Happy Meals but if this bill comes to less than £80 the office will rumble it wasn’t a Client. Now eat your steak and go easy on the wine, I don’t want you puking in the pool car again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

It wasn’t much here, from memory, I think its something like £6 a month, which is better than nothing over the course of a year.

I’m pretty sure it was actually the tax (20% or 40%) paid on £6 a week. So either £1.20 or £2.40.

Better than a poke in the eye I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m pretty sure it was actually the tax (20% or 40%) paid on £6 a week. So either £1.20 or £2.40.

Better than a poke in the eye I suppose. 

Yeah, it's basically 50 weeks (because of 2 weeks hols) worth of tax relief on max £6 a week (£300 p.a.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm saving a fortune WFH due to no fuel, eating better, and not popping out for coffees. That's before considering the benefits of time saving from the commute. The electric and coffee costs at home are negligible compared to that, for me.

Same, except for the bit about eating better.

I was always conscious of colleagues seeing what and how much I was eating each day. There’s been no one at home to stop me eating all the McDonald’s breakfasts I’ve had over the last 18 months.

I used to park my car a 15 minute walk away from the office as well, so I’m sure losing that tiny bit of daily exercise has helped with my weight gain.

8 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Knowing thay every person I meet over the next couple of weeks is going to ask me about a certain football related topic I’d really rather not talk about with non-Villa fans. That’s going to really piss me off, I think. 

Mine will be slightly different because ze germans will take one look at it say "118m€? The Premier league is disgusting" and I will say yes, yes it is

They'll turn their noses up at it, only bayern are allowed to ruin football no one else 

• Like 1

On 03/08/2021 at 04:01, ismail-villa said:

So many times when I've ordered something that's tiny, yet comes in a massive box with all the paper inside it too. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

Those silly gourme meals that cooks prepare on TV.Are you supposed to take a picture of it or eat it and then go buy fish and chips

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Guy on my Instagram is doing that thing where you get sponsored to sleep rough. 

Which would be absolutely fine and something I totally support. 

Except all he’s done is set up a tent in his back garden full of sleeping bags cushions and duvets and is sharing it with his two kids. 

That’s not exactly sleeping rough is it? Especially in **** August 

I’m guessing the reason I don’t have many followers is because I’d actually post that in the comments under his pic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The tip.

You've never met a bunch of fat dour miserable snarky rocket polishers in your life.

You point at people to put rubbish in certain bins. You have the easiest job in the world.

And nobody listens to them anyway. There’s great big **** signs on all of the bins telling you where to put stuff

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The tip.

You've never met a bunch of fat dour miserable snarky rocket polishers in your life.

You point at people to put rubbish in certain bins. You have the easiest job in the world.

The guys at our local tip are great. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The guys at our local tip are great. 

Same at our local one but if I have to go to the next nearest one (because they accept a bigger range of items like paint) they are as described above, absolute rocket polshers

The one's at ours all tend to be older guys who are only too pleased to help wheras at the other one, younger, lazy and completely disinterested in life.

Â