Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How the flying f*** did you seemingly without any other vehicle involved drive a f***Ing lorry into the central reservation of the M6 at 7 in the morning.

I wonder if this has anything to do with lorry drivers being allowed to work hours that works have previously been illegal due to a significant shortage of drivers.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Kirstie and Phils love it or list it. 'Yes we were very unhappy we only had 4 bedrooms a garage 2 living rooms and a driveway that could fit 3 cars on it. It just wasn't working for us and we were a very dysfunctional family. We only have a budget of 800k please help'

".....so what have you decided love it or list it?" 'Well now we have a kitchen island and sunk 100k into this word removed. We're going to love it!'

All those shows are awful.

My wife watches the property brothers shows (America).

They find a family who want to sell their house, they ask them what they think it’s worth, they then tell them no chance and it’ll be 40k less than that… oh my, I didn’t expect that.

The property brothers can get them what they want for their house if they spend 30k renovating it, making it open plan and putting hardwood flooring down.

So they try to keep this illusion going that the 1 twin does all the work to renovate the entire house. 
Then they put it on the market and get an offer of what the owners thought it was worth in the first place.

45 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How the flying f*** did you seemingly without any other vehicle involved drive a f***Ing lorry into the central reservation of the M6 at 7 in the morning.

I watched a woman do that a couple of weeks ago. She was in the outside lane of the M42 and for no obvious reason veered into the central reservation barrier and bounced off it 2 or 3 times until she stopped.

I assume she was tired or not paying attention.

Working from home has allowed me to have Sky Sports News on in the background all morning, every morning.

The channel has become a parody of itself. All the presenters sound/appear more moronic than usual. It almost feels like I'm watching a training class for presenters. As for the more seasoned people on the channel, Kaveh Solhekol boils my piss.

Also, they do this 'possible XI' thing now (only for the 'Big 6' and European giant clubs, of course) which is fairly self-explanatory, but they seem to also include players, based on what I can only imagine, are their own transfer desires (possibly to de-stabilise clubs/players), not that Sky should have a stake in these matters. For example, they just included Declan Rice in Chelsea's possible XI.

The whole channel is a mess.

• Like 3

Over here ESPN Football is just as bad or even worse.I have never heard them mention any club outside the big 6.They did mention Villa,when we put 7 past Liverpool but only to say that Liverpool played too high a line.rocket polishers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Over here ESPN Football is just as bad or even worse.I have never heard them mention any club outside the big 6.They did mention Villa,when we put 7 past Liverpool but only to say that Liverpool played too high a line.rocket polishers.

Is that ESPN FC? We get that here too and, yeah, it's entirely focused on giant CL clubs (and Spurs). Funny, but extremely biased.

4 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Working from home has allowed me to have Sky Sports News on in the background all morning, every morning.

The channel has become a parody of itself. All the presenters sound/appear more moronic than usual. It almost feels like I'm watching a training class for presenters. As for the more seasoned people on the channel, Kaveh Solhekol boils my piss.

Also, they do this 'possible XI' thing now (only for the 'Big 6' and European giant clubs, of course) which is fairly self-explanatory, but they seem to also include players, based on what I can only imagine, are their own transfer desires (possibly to de-stabilise clubs/players), not that Sky should have a stake in these matters. For example, they just included Declan Rice in Chelsea's possible XI.

Used to be on in my house 24/7 , not watched it in years.

I'd sooner ask Alexa to put on talksport for background noise than that pish.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Genie said:

I watched a woman do that a couple of weeks ago. She was in the outside lane of the M42 and for no obvious reason veered into the central reservation barrier and bounced off it 2 or 3 times until she stopped.

I assume she was tired or not paying attention.

Sending a Tik-Tok probably. 

5 hours ago, Beastmix said:

I'd rather listen to a smoke alarm go off all day than Sky Sports News. Absolute repulsive show, who are so far up the scum6's backsides, its embarrassing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We now have bacon face in charge . That’s one of the words I’ve heard him called .

That's by our knuckle dragging friends down the road. Not any Villa fan.

The number of people that seem to have more empathy for an individual infectious alpaca than for their fellow man.

Including at least two people that were fully on board with the navy sinking boats of any asylum seekers coming over the channel.

Immigrants should try being more furry.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The number of people that seem to have more empathy for an individual infectious alpaca than for their fellow man.

Including at least two people that were fully on board with the navy sinking boats of any asylum seekers coming over the channel.

Immigrants should try being more furry.

What if it was a dinghy full of Islamic Alpacas? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We now have bacon face in charge . That’s one of the words I’ve heard him called .

To be fair if I was Dean I'd be quite happy if that was the worst insult anyone could think up about me.  Bacon is really nice.

Anyway on the way back from Scotland we decided to book a cheap hotel in the Lake District.  Turned up and there is scaffolding over the front of it, I swear it's sinking by the minute and that there was bits of ceiling on my lemon tart for pudding.  

Â